Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 12 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Premium Member
    10,119 Posts
    I would try UNA on MS systems, I would run D cal as my first choice with the 8v engines

· Registered
    4 Posts
    I have a 1987 csx 2.5t running on megasquirt trying to fine a safe ignition timing at 15psi have it at 13 degrees right now please help.

· Premium Member
    10,119 Posts
    it is a real Shelby DC Rampage from CA, you can tell it is a real one by the 15" tire call out on the door from the factory.

· Premium Member
    10,119 Posts
    I know the guy as we live in the same town, but you need to PM the guy that made the first post. Not my car. He may trade maybe, hard to say the 87s aren't popular for some reason

· Registered
    22 Posts
    I was just looking at your post for the TD powered spitfire and I was curious if you are considering trades? I have my 1987 GLHS #445 posted and I was wondering if you might want to swap. Take a look at the car and then we could maybe exchange numbers and talk on the phone.
    -Sean

· Registered
    998 Posts
    I don't happen to have any K member and or A arms laying around, in fact the only parts I own are attached to the Daytona lol, but that would be sweet if you could sell it. IDK what its worth so I don't know what to do for a price lol. pm me if you have a price in mind. thanks a bunch.

· Registered
    998 Posts
    Hey pope, I am ordering a bunch of T2 parts so all I should need now is a wiring harness, Turbo, 3 Bar Map, and few pipes and misc pieces. I was wondering if you would sell that wiring harness? p.m. and i'll try and work something out. thanks a bunch

· Premium Member
    10,119 Posts
    you may have melted the contacts and then ate the chip. Install a stock computer and stock injectors for now. If you want a performance cal get one made to order from FWDperformance.com. If a socketed chip grounds out it can damage the board...

· Registered
    144 Posts
    Hey Rob, patrick here with the spitfire. I fried the socketed SMEC I had in it. I have one from a 2.5 auto in it now but it is way rich with the +20's. Do you have another smec? How easily can I move the socket? Or the chances I smoked the chip?

· Premium Member
    10,119 Posts
    there trying to get rid of our track, sucks. Now it is contaminating the water supply LMAO, lame. I go to P&S once in a while, it is a time thing for me, I live 1 mile from it lol. My kids mom lives in White Fish. MT rules for fun drives, going through on the way to Mopars at the Strip next month.

· Registered
    998 Posts
    Hey there "The Pope" It mentions that you live in Spokane Wa. I live in Kalispell Mt and used to live in Libby, MT. My brother lives in Spokane. Do you go to spaldings or Pull and Save ever? if so, are there alot of TD's there? Also do you ever go to Spokane Raceway on Friday nights to race? I've been there once to watch it was awesome. well hit me back, its nice to see that someone lives in my neck of the woods
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…