89TonaVa 89TonaVa is offline
Level 4 Supporter
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|
- About 89TonaVa
- First Name
- Portsmouth Va.
- My Shelby
- I chose to be a level 3 supporter not because I know enouth to help others. but becauce of the help I have recieved here. Thanks fellas!!!
- My Ride
- 89 DaytonShelby TII
- Engine type and displacement
- 2.2 Turbo FMIC
- Major modifications
- BB cal, 52mm TB,2P intake ported for TB,ported exhaust mani,Big Turbo
- Tranny type
- Street Radials
- Race weight
- 60 foot time
- 1/8 Mile ET
- 1/4 Mile ET
- You can tune a Tona but you cant tune a fish !
- Total Albums: 6
- Total Pictures: 51
- Albums Created by 89TonaVa
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 03-06-2010 12:48 AM
- Visitor Messages for 89TonaVa
- Last Activity: Today 05:56 AM
- Join Date: 03-05-2010
Showing Friends 1 to 6 of 6
|06:27 AM - 83scamp quoted 89TonaVa in post Re: 86 Daytona Turbo Z T Top
Thanks 83scamp !!! Will be or...
|08:53 PM - 83scamp quoted 89TonaVa in post Re: 86 Daytona Turbo Z T Top
Well here is the first instal...
|07:57 PM - 89TonaVa quoted Dr. Johny Dodge in post Re: 86 Turbo Z Sway bar.
and one from an 87 shelby z is the s...
|06:21 PM - rare_ram quoted 89TonaVa in post Re: Richmond Virginia TD Thread
Hey Evilcow and Rareram if yo...
|05:28 AM - NAJ quoted 89TonaVa in post Re: ASD will not actuate
ok sorry it took so long to g...
|06:26 PM - NAJ quoted 89TonaVa in post Re: ASD will not actuate
I jumped ASD over as instruct...
|05:57 PM - NAJ quoted 89TonaVa in post Re: ASD will not actuate
Thanks Naj. Tha ASD def. Was ...
|12:55 PM - INSATANSSEAT quoted 89TonaVa in post Re: Ported and polished n/a Daytona running so much better!!! What els can I do?
Had a couple of guys walk by ...
|03:25 PM - EvilcowRoland quoted 89TonaVa in post Re: Richmond Virginia TD Thread
1st they set car up for rear ...