Turbo Dodge Forums banner
T

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Premium Member
    2,576 Posts
    Hello Tahra513 and welcome to the Turbododge community. My name is AJ. From me and the rest of the staff here at Turbododge.com were glad you took time to stop by and register with us.

Please take time and stop in the new members intro forum and introduce yourself. Something else you might want to do is click here to upload pice of your car.

If you have any questions I'll be more than happy to answerer them for you. If I dont know the anwser I will do my best to point you in the right direction. If you would like to speak to another team member but are not sure where to find them, you can click here for a list.

Again welcome and please enjoy your stay. we are doing the best we can to make all of our members happy.
    AJ

· Registered
    3,075 Posts
    Welcome to TurboDodge!!!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Always remember that every question is a good one.

Most of all, have fun with the site. Apart from being just another forum about performance cars, TurboDodge is a very fun site with knowledgeable and friendly members, as well as a great atmosphere for all of our members to enjoy.

Have fun

- Jake
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…