Turbo Dodge Forums banner
T

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Premium Member
    2,576 Posts
    Hello TurboRabbit and welcome to the Turbododge community, my name is AJ and i am a member of the PR team. From me and the rest of the staff here at Turbododge.com, thank you for stop by and taking the time to register with us.

If you have any questions I'll be more than happy to answerer them for you. If I dont know the anwser I will do my best to point you in the right direction. If you would like to speak to another team member but are not sure where to find them, you can click here for a list.

Again welcome and please enjoy your stay. We are do our best to make all of our members happy and there cars fast.
    AJ

· Premium Member
    1,180 Posts
    Hello and welcome. My name is Luke and I'm part of the PR team. It is my job to help members new and old in any way I can, so if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM and I will gladly point you in the right direction. Take a second and introduce yourself in the New Member Intros area so we can get to know you better. For information on becoming a supporter of TurboDodge and viewing the added benefits of doing so, go to the site supporter benefits and the sign up page. A few examples of the benefits are you will see no ads and have more PM space. Again welcome to turboDodge.com and thanks for becoming a member!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…