Turbo Dodge Forums banner

87 lebaron gts build thread.

11K views 87 replies 8 participants last post by  Turbomini 
#1 ·
ok first i'm just going to say this is a slow project lol

ok i started out with a 87 t1 (log) lebaron gts with a manual. the first thing i done was swap a new motor in becuse the block was cracked and leaking water out the back. i put a 86 t1 motor in and the turbo was bad so i swaped everything from a 88 new yorker onto it. wirring and all. i drove it for 4 months before i smashed oil pan on speed bump. pulled motor and found a bad rod bearing so its sat untill a few weeks ago. i'll update in a few...

pictures lol
when i first got it..

during wiring/motor

after wiring and running lol

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
ok first i'm just going to say this is a slow project lol

ok i started out with a 87 t1 (log) lebaron gts with a manual. the first thing i done was swap a new motor in becuse the block was cracked and leaking water out the back. i put a 86 t1 motor in and the turbo was bad so i swaped everything from a 88 new yorker onto it. wirring and all. i drove it for 4 months before i smashed oil pan on speed bump. pulled motor and found a bad rod bearing so its sat untill a few weeks ago. i'll update in a few...
few what? min,hours,days weeks.... look man don't leave me hanging like that!!!LMAO!!

#5 ·
the new motor going in its a 93 raman mexican block for older 87 style internals so its getting t2 with newer 93 block lol

toker has this picture also lol the block is being worked on by my brother at his work lol, i'll post as it goes further along

#13 ·
lol well johny i would like the 2.5 but i am not that worried i have a 88 t2 in a good block lol, and i got a head i am working out details about with my brother lol

#15 ·
lol only thing i dont like is this one has a digi dash, not my fav thing but it works lol and i have had a 88 but its not the same lol i like this one's cloth int, the other one i had was leather i dont like it lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.