Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
344K views 4K replies 105 participants last post by  Dr. Johny Dodge 
#1 · (Edited)
alright! today i bought myself a 1991 daytona ES 3.0 5 speed!!! had to drive 250 miles to get it home but it was worth it!!! the best part only $900!!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
how are these! car was thrashed pretty good but a few months and "Knight moves" will look the part!!!

Attachments

#6 ·
Very nice.
I like the tona. Dont like the wheels.
Looks like it needs some help but I LOVE a 5 speed behind the 3.0.
Its a WHOLE nother beast forsure. Get her to looking as good as your convert and you will have 2 pretty cool rides
Q

#8 ·
just went to the paint shop and bought the paint. i will return it to black but my first coat of clear i'll mix purplr pearl into it then 2 coats of clear and away we go!!! the cars name is Knight moves!!! knight moves on Queen check that mate!!!!

#9 ·
update! removed all the ground effects and can't find my rocker pannels!!!! rust everywhere!!! but i canhandle it in just a couple of days and a few hours of welding! i also found out that i have a A543 w/a 350 final drive. i know most of you knew that just from what thwe car is but i didn't. i got a couple of small rust holes in the floor but they are minor. still p@#*!! off about the rear bumper cover! the last owner CUT the thing to install a chrome coffee can!!!! sorry guys but that is just stupid! any way the dry purple pearl came in today so all of the paint supplies are in! pics to follow!!!

#13 ·
well its like this. all the rust was in the back right at the rear wheel wheels. the fx just flapped around because it had nothing to attach to. and yes the fx helped the rust! gobs of pine needles and road dirt were in the lower side skirt! can we say sponge!!! but me and the mig will handle that!!! i'll use the flat hood for repair metal. i have a turbo hood that will replace the flat hood! i'll start with a little sand blasting,then rust inhibitor, then new metal,alittle plasitc to make everything smooth and clean,then paint!!! tha fx will be painted black with the rest of the car. tinted glass, then "daytona" in purple,also the "dodge". the paint is a black base, then a purple pearl clear, then clear!!! man this car will look so sweet!!!! P.S (new rims!!!)

#27 ·
the 2.5 was diched for a t1 2.2. i killed it when i missed a gear and..... well let just all the king horses and all the kings men couldn't put it back together again!!!

#35 ·
i'll tell you this 3.0 5 speed is a lot of fun!!! the 2.5 was a very fun car. lots of people even today talk about the paint. i really miss that car. BUT!!!! this 91 is great!!! i've only drove it a little but i love it!! i've got about half stripped down tomarrow i'l finish the stripping. then its body work time!!! the paint is coming off too easy!:eek: lets me know i'm doing the right thing. but i can't wait to post pics of the finished product!!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.