Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Engine bay pics

108K views 362 replies 100 participants last post by  dartswinger 
#1 ·
Is there an existing thread of people's engine bay pics? I am interested in some ideas from others for mine.

Thanks,

Kev

#333 ·
Adam The only thing I can say is WOW.

#340 ·
Marty how did you get such short spark plug wires?

#342 ·
Love the work Here! This thread has really inspired me to want to taken out my stock 2.2 n/a motor and drop in something with a little more pep. I wouldn't mind a 2.2 turbo but I also would love to save for an srt4 motor. (I can dream).
How much does a swap cost? (I know its not cheap. Lol) And any links to some threads that would help?

#345 ·
It's easy!

When you are at the "post quick reply box" (the one you just typed your mesage in). There is "Go Advanced" button right beside the "Post Quick Reply" button, click it.

Now scroll down to the "additional options" below the text box, you will see a "manage attachments" button. This will open up a menu where you upload a picture from your computer, click the "browse" button and search for and select the picture you want from your computer. You can add more than one picture at a time too.

When you are done selecting all the pictures you want, click the "upload" button to the right of the "browse" buttons. at the bottom. When it is finished uploading click the "close this window" button at the bottom.

Finish your message and click "submit reply" and thats it!!

#347 ·
drag1ndakota a quick question

drag1ndakota What are the items that are circled used for???

Dennis

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.