Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Engine bay pics

108K views 362 replies 100 participants last post by  dartswinger 
#1 ·
Is there an existing thread of people's engine bay pics? I am interested in some ideas from others for mine.

Thanks,

Kev

#266 ·
1984 Chrysler Laser 2.2 non-turbo. My first car/project/engine swap. I went into this blind, with zero Dodge/Chrysler knowledge, so when the original motor went, I just replaced it with the same engine to try and keep things simple/successful. Good lord this thing is slow. And I mean "too scared to enter traffic" slow.

#270 ·
1984 Chrysler Laser 2.2 non-turbo. My first car/project/engine swap. I went into this blind, with zero Dodge/Chrysler knowledge, so when the original motor went, I just replaced it with the same engine to try and keep things simple/successful

that looks awesome! very clean! what did you do to get that bay spotless before paint?

#269 ·
I have a 89 daytona cs ags. can you put an airfilter on the intake of the turbo and bypass the airbox and the computer in the fender behind the battery?? my car wont rev past 25oo rpm and my turbo wont spool at all. Im assuming this is a vaccum problem along with the map sensor behind the battery being connected. When i start the car it fires right up. and when i ran the diagnostics the only code that came up was the map sensor actuator fault.

#277 ·
Looks great! What did you use to get all the rust off

#283 ·
2pt2 what is the gauge by the ignition coil?

#285 ·
I got some thing done worth posting about

Attachments

#288 ·
Thanks all! the valve cover was sent out and chromed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.