Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Engine bay pics

108K views 362 replies 100 participants last post by  dartswinger 
#1 ·
Is there an existing thread of people's engine bay pics? I am interested in some ideas from others for mine.

Thanks,

Kev

#290 ·
$50.00 and it was a member on this website. I will try to dig up his info.

Dennis

#293 · (Edited)
michael what is the blue canister,on the bottom right mounted to yor engine. Does it connect to your cold air intake ? Looks good

#300 ·
not a fan of boost and carbs, however with a boost referenced power valve Holley and boost retard timing box you can do a lot more today with a carb than years ago.

A long time ago on Teamomni a member had side draft Webers with a turbo.

#297 ·
Ok
#1 it looks great
#2 I really want to see more pics, so if you have the direct link to the image, click the little globe with the chain under it then paste it in there. If you have a html code for it (ends in /img) you can just paste that right into the message box.

If you still can't figure it out you can usually just post a link to the image and a moderator will fix it for you. :thumb:

#307 ·
After findiing the DC valve cover the old air cleaner looked sso dated ,so I dug out this old Plenum and powder coated it to match. Ran some 2 1/2 inch cold air pipingto include the computer and finished with big ass filter . Will put up some better pics later today

#316 ·
Fixer28 I can not get the link to work

#321 ·
when posting images hit the image button not the URL button, then high light the http bit that pops up and paste the whole address ending in jpg.

A bit off topic lol but people have a rough time with posting a photo.

I often go to the photo online, then right click the photo and get the jpg address that way, NOT the address bar. Another key detail to posting photos

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.