Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Engine bay pics

108K views 362 replies 100 participants last post by  dartswinger 
#1 ·
Is there an existing thread of people's engine bay pics? I am interested in some ideas from others for mine.

Thanks,

Kev

#130 ·
STLShelbyZ Do you know how or could point me in the right direction on how to relocate the battery int my trunk on my 88 LeBaron convertible.

#132 ·
Tony Having any luck setting up a pole for the engine bay?

#137 ·
"There are some VERY nice engine bays out there!" Going to be a very difficult vote!

#140 ·
Jackson, your cars are hearby banned from all contests having to do with quality, looks, and rarity! LOL It's not fair for the rest of us! ;)

You already have the bad@ss, coolest, best looking, most detailed awards install kit! LOL

BTW, care to let the cat out of the bag on where you found that distribution block?

G
#150 ·
That's how they came, for a neon though, only went to the two instead of all the way around. I just adjusted the one hole on each side for fitting the Daytona's position.

Link, however, I didn't nearly pay that much. I have the templates for a full circle mount, just my local shop doesn't have the right gauge metal I'd like to use yet, just working with what I had.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Rear-...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item336dd70f7c

#152 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.