Turbo Dodge Forums banner

What to do to make a omni look better.

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  JoeyB 
#1 ·
what can i do to make a omni look better or good?

#9 · (Edited)
I like that VW Golf front bumper cover. DId it just fit right over the stock alum. bumper? How is it held onto the car? I can get those bumpercovers for about $250 CDN from a body shop supply place-(I trashed the same unit on my 92 Jetta turbo diesel, running over a transport truck tire in heavy traffic on the 401 in Toronto. Cars on either side of me made it impossible to avoid)

Also, you could add huge wheels and a hatch mounted spoiler, and rear ground effects skirt to a GLH to make it look good...Like this maybve?

G
#11 ·
supposedly the bumper fits the car but there has to be mounting brackets made for it to fit right. You can not keep the stock bumper on it though. I believe he is in the process of putting the vw rear bumper on it as well.

#14 ·
I would like to say wash and polish, their beauty is in their functional simplicity, no need to rice them up, but I better not, don't want to offend any one!!

Thanks
Randy

#15 ·
Absolutely! it's a beautiful car - but if it's no shelby then let the girl live a little. Upgrades like suspension and powerplant make this chassis fly! Design inspiration provided by Carol S. Stay away from japanese and german influences. This car was the first american compact and won the motor trend ca of the year in 1978. ****ing amazing for the little beast. Put a stage three turbo on the 2.2 or roll w/ the SRT-4 which fits by the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.