Turbo Dodge Forums banner

SHELBY CHARGER won't start.

751 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  ohnotagain 
#1 ·
Hey, I just put my engine back into my SC and everything is good to go and it just turns over but won't start. I checked and it's not getting a spark from coil to the distributor. And the hot wire going to the coil is not Hot. Ughhhhhhhhh. Every 100 cranks lol I can get it to start but if I cut it off it won't start for a longggg time. Help

#2 ·
A coupe of things to check:

• Make sure all the grounds are bolted down. The fuel rail ground, the intake manifold to firewall ground, the ground from battery terminal to fender well, the ground from alternator harness to cylinder head
  • Make sure the HEP connectors are pushed all the way together
  • Make sure the connectors under the battery are pushed together
  • Make sure the brown wire that grounds to the top of the transmission under the air cleaner housing is in good condition and tight
  • Make sure the PM connectors are all the way inserted
  • Try unplugging and re-plugging the logic module connectors, they sometimes get a little fussy
  • Make sure that the orange wire going to the power module that feeds off the battery terminal is connected well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.