Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1985 Plymouth Horion. All parts for sale.

8K views 63 replies 11 participants last post by  Silverbeast 
#1 ·
Yep. Everthing. Let me know what you want.

#5 ·
Literally everything but the shell, kframe, rear beam, rear shocks and rad/rad fan.

Absolutely everything else is for sale. All the pieces I want in it are gonna come from my race car which got smucked up 10 days ago.

Maybe I'll keep the gas pedal/brake pedal/ clutch pedal....maybe.

#23 ·
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=QzRXZHRYT3U0cThKcmxOYnVVNWY2SnkyQm9MbWFR

Gallery updated with several pictures removing the manual steering rack and steering column. Like an idiot I did some damage to the rubber boot that keeps the dirt out of the firewall spot. Probably could use the boot from the one it is replacing...

Which pieces specifically do you need out of this picture kcar? The shaft with steering wheel? The shaft that connects rack and column?

#14 ·
I'd totally like to have the top for the drivers door panel...for sure. This is the piece that sits on top of the door panel on the drivers door and that the door lock button pokes up through. It's really easy to remove after you remove the door panel. Just held on by a few phillips head screws on the front and the clips that hold the back which can be released by pushing in on the piece while you pull up on it. Don't tug too hard or it is easily damaged...but I sure would like to have it. I am in 30092, I realize you are in Canada.

Please PM/message me if it's available.

#20 ·
Yes the link works and that is the exact part I am looking for. I can't tell if there is some sort of cracking/deformation about 2/3 the way up from the door lock button hole or if that is just a smudge. Have a look and in your PM I think you said you would try to get a little better picture. Either way, if the 'smudge' is not a spot where is all cracking up I sure would enjoy having it to repaint and put on my project car. Let me know and we can exchange $$ for part(s). Thanks in advance. /Steven

#34 ·
Hello,

The Front Inner Fenders...hmmm... I could probably do one from the banged up old race car...

Bumper arm covers/boots...Maybe. I think we took off the rusty old back bumper, not sure what happened to the covers. Front's are likely there.

Working Tach? HAHAHA, Sorry, I drove the car once and took a video of the tach constantly spinning. Funniest thing I've ever seen. Sorry.

Driver Side Headlight Bezel... Likely!!!

#36 ·
Hey Silverbeast how did racing go this year??

How about a video, we love videos!!

moparjim, is you tach not working or is it missing??

I might have a spare but often they can be repaired by "reflowing" the solder on the board.

Thanks
Randy

#38 ·
Yeah, I knew there was a slim chance at a working tach lol. Worth a shot though. I didn't didn't think about re-flowing the solder though, I'll have to try it on my spare. I clipped the needle on the stock one because it was spinning and becoming a distraction. I have a cheap 3 3/4" Iquus tach bolted onto the left side of the dash pad around the cluster.

I saw what you have in the link. the first one you posted worked for me, using Chrome.

I took a better look at what I have. I need:
-a passenger side front inner fender.
-driver side headlight surround
-any boots you have, I'll make it work

I watched your Facebook video, looks like your Omni hooks pretty well. What suspension are you using?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.