Miscellaneous turbo Dodge Parts for Sale - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!
Parts For Sale Post your turbo dodge parts for sale here. TD-specific items only.

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 38 Old 11-05-2016, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
- OFFICIAL GEARHEAD -

My Ride: SC/GLHS(2)/CSX
Engine: 2.2
Induct: Turbo
1/4: 0.000

Miscellaneous turbo Dodge Parts for Sale

PAYMENT:
I accept PayPal, my verified PayPal ID is: payments@workfromhomesystems.com.

SHIPPING:
All prices INCLUDE US shipping via USPS (typically)Priority Mail, insured at full value with delivery tracking and confirmation.

NON-US CUSTOMERS WELCOME:
If you are in Canada or a Non-US destination, the cost of shipping is going to cost you extra but I will sell to and ship to any member in a Non-US location as well. The item will be described for what it is on any necessary customs form, the price you paid will be the declared value of the package contents. Please PM me your postal code for a total price with shipping.

1987 Logic Module (T2 turbo / Shelby Z) (SOLD)
Just got a 1987 Logic Module (T2 turbo / Shelby Z) in a trade and I will not be needing it. I'd like to pass it on to another forum enthusiast. It is not socketed, it is totally stock and in perfect working order. Case and PCB are nice and clean. No bent pins in either connector, no signs of repair or tampering. Good for spare, custom calibration or trade-in as a working core.

• ASD circuit operates
  • AIS motor circuit operates
  • CTS circuit/Aux fan circuit operates

$100 shipped via USPS Priority mail.

Condition: Good/Used
Seller: Steven Seale
Payment: PayPal / payments@workfromhomesystems.com
Shipping: $10 via USPS Priority Mail, insured and with online tracking to lower 48 only. PuertoRico/Alaska/Hawaii $17.50. Canada I will also ship to but at the buyers extra expense/actual shipping cost so please send me your Canadian zip code for an estimate.

Easy-adjust alternator bracket for L-body NipponDenso alternator upgrade. (SOLD)
This is that cool bracket that you need to upgrade your pain in the arse L-body alternator setup that is almost impossible to adjust with the better, higher output, more reliable, and soooo much easier to adjust NipponDenso 90/120 amp alternator. Replace your factory 3 piece Chryco adjuster with this one then quickly and easily mount the NipponDenso alternator in place. Now you can easily see AND adjust your alternator belt tension and then easily tighten the pinch bolt. Included is the large rubber grommet, the bolt, the pinch bolt and the adjuster bolt. Everything you need EXCEPT the alternator of course. BRACKET ONLY as pictured. $35.00 delivered to your door, lower 48 US. Canada available for an additional fee, PM me your zip code for a shipping quote.

1987-1989 5 SPEED SHIFT CABLE SET (both cables)
Two very good condition shift cables, fit Daytona and LeBaron with the A520 and A555, any year through 87-89. Will also fit the Shadow with A520 or A555 but they are a little bit longer than original Shadow cables. Both cables are in great shape but the rubber moisture accordion on the transmission end of both cables is ripped. Includes all four clips: the two for the transmission bracket and the two for the shifter bracket. Also the small clip for the transmission cable end. Sold only as a pair. $75 + $15 shipping via USPS Priority mail with tracking and insurance. $90 total delivered to your door.

L-Body Quick Fit Shift Rods
Direct replacement extreme duty set of l-body shift rods and shift tube connector. These are custom made products from my little Turbo Dodge enthusiasts business that makes it easy to replace the tired and worn out shift rods on your Shelby Dodge L-body cars like the Shelby Charger, Shelby Charger GLHS, Shelby Omni GLH and GLHS, Horizon, etc. If your L-body has the A525/A520/A555 rod shifter setup, then you can install these heavy duty replacement shift rods in only a few minutes and using common hand tools. I have made and sold about 40 of these sets and I use them on all my L-body cars as well. Installation is pretty much a snap where you just pop off your old rods, snap on the new rods and push the external lock down in place. There is no need to grind off and hammer out the old ball studs from your shift levers, no die grinding hardened steel bracketry, there is no tapping threads in your old rods, no need to even remove your old levers and shift tube! Just pop off the old set and pop on the new. It's a job that can easily be completed in less than 30 minutes and with only a screw driver and a single open ended wrench typically. The set includes both the needed heavy duty 10mm hardened steel (not 9.5mm mild steel) shift rods, finished in 500*F hi-gloss black engine enamel, completely assembled and pre-adjusted for a perfect fit. As well as the connector for the end of the long shift tube. The set is for extreme duty use and includes a double locking mechanism where inside the ball is the first lock which HELPS prevent the ball from popping off, and an external lock wire that locks the rod on the ball. These babies just are not going to ever pop off by mistake. But if you lift the external lock spring, they can be removed with just a bit of upward force and w/o any tools. $139 delivered to your lower 48 states door. USPS Priority Mail, insured and with online tracking

L-Body Street-N-Strip Shift Rods

With this setup you will gain even greater shift accuracy and reduced engine vibration transfer through the shifter. What we have done is replace the factory plastic rod end with a true spherical bearing hiem joint with a durable Teflon race for reduced vibration and greatly improved anti-rattle characteristics. The completely assembled and adjusted setup includes our totally custom stud bolt with the flush fit Allen cap screw. This set-up gives you tight clearance and great strength and an almost flush top fit for the stud used to attach the assembly to your levers and brackets. $149 delivered to your lower 48 states door. USPS Priority Mail, insured and with online tracking

PLEASE NOTE:
To install this set you will remove the 13mm ball studs from your shift levers and then you just bolt these true hiem joint style shift rods on.

L-Body Quick Connect Shift Rods
With this setup you will gain increased shift accuracy and have the convenience of a spring loaded quick connect end on the shift rods. What we have done is replace the factory plastic rod end with an easy to open and close quick connect end. In racing applications where the ability to quickly and easily change a engine, transmission or shifting components, the quick connect ends can save important minutes in the process. The completely assembled and adjusted setup includes a totally custom made set of rods with quick dis-connect ends and our heavy duty quick-fit shift tube connector fitting for a complete solution. This set-up gives you great strength and easy service features if the rods need to be removed for any reason, no tools required for that at all! $129 delivered to your lower 48 states door. USPS Priority Mail, insured and with online tracking

PLEASE NOTE: To install this set you will remove the 13mm ball studs from your shift levers and then you just bolt these quick dis-connect ball type studs on your existing levers.

A525/A520/A555 L-Body Conversion Bracket Set
Our Custom brackets allow you to install the stronger A555 or A520 transmission in any L-body like the Charger, Omni, Rampage or Horizon AND keep the rod shifter and factory dog bone setup. No hunting A555 shifter, bracket and cables from a Shadow or Daytona, no need to cut holes in the firewall or floor and no interior console modifications needed at all.

The conversion bracket comes complete with two conversion brackets, all mounting hardware, a new replacement dog bone and the ‘E’ clips for the shift levers. You can use any of our shift rod setups or even your factory shift rods without modifications! We discovered a way to take the A525 dog bone differential bracket, weld it to the A555 bobble strut bracket which makes a hybrid bracket that fits and works perfectly with or without the heim joint shift rod upgrade. There is a second totally custom bracket included that holds the shift selector pin and it's lever for a total solution that has an OEM look and fit.

This system works great, is easy to install in about an hour (with the transmission already in the car) and yields a greatly improved and precise shift feel. No more mystery gear shifting when combined with the heim shift rod upgrade. $349 plus $17.50 shipping lower 48 states via USPS Priority Mail.

ARP HEAD STUDS: ARP#241-4501 (Chrysler 2.2L 4-cylinder M11 hex undercut Head Stud Kit) (SOLD)
These are the head STUDS (not bolts) for the 2.2 and 2.5 engine applications.

PRELOAD (TORQUE) RECOMMENDATIONS
Following the manufacturers recommended torque sequence tighten the nuts in three equal steps to 90 ft lbs with ARP ULTRA-TORQUE FASTENER ASSEMBLY LUBRICANT. No additional torquing will be necessary nor is it recommended. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.

$99 + $7.50 shipping via USPS Priority Mail

Carroll Shelby 1984 Dodge Shelby Charger Plastic model kit, unopened!
Rare and original and still unopened, MPC Dodge Daytona Turbo Z Coupe plastic model kit. Purchased on eBay about 5 years ago. Still in original shrink wrap. Box is in very very good condition. A nice piece for the turbo Dodge and Daytona enthusiast collector. $17.50 includes shipping to your US door. If you are in Canada, Puerto Rico or Alaska, contact me via PM with your zip code for a quote on actual shipping cost.

T1 LOG MANIFOLD THROTTLE BODY/TURBO INLET SILICONE CONNECTOR HOSE:
I've got three excellent T1 log motor silicon connector hoses. They are all in excellent condition and as pictured. This hose connectes the bottom of the throttle body to the turbo inlet. For the early T1 engine with the log manifold and Garrett T1 turbo. Does not fit the later style T1 engine with the Mitsubishi turbo. $5 each + $5 shipping no matter how many you purchase.

T1 INJECTOR SET (#4) SIEMANS/BENDIX 4418475:
Good, clean, used set of T1/2.2 injectors. 60K miles. Known good. Fits later T1 2.2 and 2.5 applications. Laser, LeBaron, New Yorker, Daytona, Charger, Omni, 600, Lancer, Caravelle, Sundance and Shadow. Alternate casting numbers that flow the same as the 4418475 are 4418474. OEM #s 4275312, 4300255, 4306024 $32.50 Shipping included.

T1 LOG ENGINE INTAKE MANIFOLD VACUUM TREE:
I have two of the early style T1 log engine intake manifold vacuum trees Both are in near perfect condition. No chips or cracks still in great condition.
$7.50 each and $5 shipping no matter how many you buy.

1987 Shelby GLHS Limited Warranty Booklet
Original, fine/mint condition, not a reproduction. 9 page booklet from the glove compartment owners manual set that was included only with the Shelby GLHS Charger cars. Not counting the front and back cover, there are 9 printed pages. Book has no writing in it, none of the ears are bent, it's in like new condition. $20 includes shipping, lower 48.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	87-Logic-Module.png
Views:	1086
Size:	442.7 KB
ID:	212689   Click image for larger version

Name:	street-n-strip-1d.png
Views:	781
Size:	308.0 KB
ID:	212697   Click image for larger version

Name:	quick-connect-shift-rods-1a.png
Views:	781
Size:	293.4 KB
ID:	212705   Click image for larger version

Name:	L-body Alternator Bracket Upgrade.png
Views:	877
Size:	248.0 KB
ID:	212713   Click image for larger version

Name:	quick-fit_shift_rods-1.png
Views:	2346
Size:	309.0 KB
ID:	212721  

Name:	A520_A555_Conversion_Bracket_Full_Size_0.png
Views:	800
Size:	247.0 KB
ID:	212729  

Boost on...
Steven Seale

QUICK-FIT SHIFT RODS★ ~ ★A525/A555 CONVERSION BRACKET
QUICK-SHIFTER ★ ~ ★REBUILT TRANSMISSIONS★ ~ ★PT LIFTERS AND SHIMS
PROUD TO BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE TURBO DODGE ENTHUSIAST COMMUNITY

Last edited by ILIKESHELBYS; 11-06-2016 at 10:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 Old 11-05-2016, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
- OFFICIAL GEARHEAD -

Re: Miscellaneous turbo Dodge Parts for Sale

**** THIS ITEM IS SOLD ****

ARP HEAD STUDS: ARP#241-4501 (Chrysler 2.2L 4-cylinder M11 hex undercut Head Stud Kit)
These are the head STUDS (not bolts) for the 2.2 and 2.5 engine applications.

PRELOAD (TORQUE) RECOMMENDATIONS
Following the manufacturers recommended torque sequence tighten the nuts in three equal steps to 90 ft lbs with ARP ULTRA-TORQUE FASTENER ASSEMBLY LUBRICANT. No additional torquing will be necessary nor is it recommended. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.

$99 + $7.50 shipping via USPS Priority Mail

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	arp 241-4501.jpg
Views:	770
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	212737  

Boost on...
Steven Seale

Last edited by ILIKESHELBYS; 11-05-2016 at 11:53 PM.
post #3 of 38 Old 11-05-2016, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
- OFFICIAL GEARHEAD -

Easy-adjust alternator bracket for L-body NipponDenso alternator upgrade.
This is that cool bracket that you need to upgrade your pain in the arse L-body alternator setup that is almost impossible to adjust with the better, higher output, more reliable, and soooo much easier to adjust NipponDenso 90/120 amp alternator. Replace your factory 3 piece Chryco adjuster with this one then quickly and easily mount the NipponDenso alternator in place. Now you can easily see AND adjust your alternator belt tension and then easily tighten the pinch bolt. Included is the large rubber grommet, the bolt, the pinch bolt and the adjuster bolt. Everything you need EXCEPT the alternator of course. BRACKET ONLY as pictured. $35.00 delivered to your door, lower 48 US. Canada available for an additional fee, PM me your zip code for a shipping quote.

Boost on...
Steven Seale

post #4 of 38 Old 11-06-2016, 10:46 PM Thread Starter
- OFFICIAL GEARHEAD -

1987 Logic Module (T2 turbo / Shelby Z)
Just got a 1987 Logic Module (T2 turbo / Shelby Z) in a trade and I will not be needing it. I'd like to pass it on to another forum enthusiast. It is not socketed, it is totally stock and in perfect working order. Case and PCB are nice and clean. No bent pins in either connector, no signs of repair or tampering. Good for spare, custom calibration or trade-in as a working core.

• ASD circuit operates
  • AIS motor circuit operates
  • CTS circuit/Aux fan circuit operates

$100 shipped via USPS Priority mail.

Condition: Good/Used
Seller: Steven Seale
Payment: PayPal / payments@workfromhomesystems.com
Shipping: $10 via USPS Priority Mail, insured and with online tracking to lower 48 only. PuertoRico/Alaska/Hawaii $17.50. Canada I will also ship to but at the buyers extra expense/actual shipping cost so please send me your Canadian zip code for an estimate.

Boost on...
Steven Seale

post #5 of 38 Old 11-13-2016, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
- OFFICIAL GEARHEAD -

**** SOLD ****

1987 style 5 speed shifter:

1987 style 5 speed shifter:
This is a really fine example of an 1987 5 speed shifter. It came from a Daytona Shelby Z but will fit any 84-89 floorpan except for an L-body. It's in super nice condition, comes with knob but the shifter pattern insert is MIA. Extra, extra extra clean, not NOS, but it almost looks brand new. Reverse lockout also works perfectly. Has been completely disassembled cleaned and lubricated. Ready to give you thousands of miles of trouble free shifting. Good for upgrading the 84-86 shifter (which has a less quality shift and inferior reverse lockout design). Standard on 87 and 88 5 speed cars, it is not the same as the 89 which is 1" shorter and is bent backwards just a little.

PRICE: $75 plus $15 shipping

PAYMENT:
I accept PayPal, my verified PayPal ID is: payments[at]workfromhomesystems.com

SHIPPING:

All prices DO NOT INCLUDE US shipping but the cost for shipping is next to the price. Shipping is almost always via USPS (typically)Priority Mail to the lower 48 states, insured at full value with online delivery tracking and delivery confirmation. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico are extra cost destinations, please inquire.

If you are in Canada or a Non-US destination, the cost of shipping is going to cost you extra but I will sell to and ship to any member in a Non-US location as well. The item will be described for what it is on any necessary customs form, the price you paid will be the declared value of the package contents. Please PM me your postal code for a total price with shipping.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	87-shifter-animation.jpg
Views:	659
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	213633   Click image for larger version

Name:	87-shifter-1.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	213705   Click image for larger version

Name:	87-shifter-2.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	213713   Click image for larger version

Name:	87-shifter-3.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	213721   Click image for larger version

Name:	87-shifter-4.jpg
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	213729  

Name:	87-shifter-5.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	213737   Click image for larger version

Name:	87-shifter-6.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	213745  

Boost on...
Steven Seale

Last edited by ILIKESHELBYS; 12-04-2016 at 10:59 AM.
post #6 of 38 Old 11-13-2016, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
- OFFICIAL GEARHEAD -

*** THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD ***

Daytona hatch Sun shade / Privacy cover:

Daytona Sun shade / Privacy cover (Grey):
Here is a complete Daytona Sun shade in grey. It is in very nice and complete condition, it has no rips or tears, the color is great, the end caps are complete and unbroken, no cracks, the retractor works great, both handles are present, the hook grommets are perfect....it's just in great shape. It retracts perfectly and it doesn't have any stains or unusual signs of wear. It could also be SEM or duplicolor, or plasti-coated black if you are looking for a black one...but this one is factory grey. It's very nice and you know how hard it is to find one this nice.

PRICE: $40 plus $15 shipping

PAYMENT:

SHIPPING:

All prices DO NOT INCLUDE US shipping but the cost for shipping is next to the price. Shipping is almost always via USPS (typically)Priority Mail to the lower 48 states, insured at full value with online delivery tracking and delivery confirmation. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico are extra cost destinations, please inquire.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sun-shade-animation.jpg
Views:	649
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	213641   Click image for larger version

Name:	sun-shade-1.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	213649   Click image for larger version

Name:	sun-shade-2.jpg
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	213657   Click image for larger version

Name:	sun-shade-3.jpg
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	213665   Click image for larger version

Name:	sun-shade-4.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	213673  

Name:	sun-shade-5.jpg
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	213681   Click image for larger version

Name:	sun-shade-6.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	213689   Click image for larger version

Name:	sun-shade-7.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	213697  

Boost on...
Steven Seale

Last edited by ILIKESHELBYS; 11-15-2016 at 10:42 PM.
post #7 of 38 Old 11-13-2016, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
- OFFICIAL GEARHEAD -

*** THESE WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD ***

Daytona IROC "NINJA" Wheels (Complete set w/center caps)

Daytona IROC "NINJA" Wheels (Set of 4):
Here is a complete set of (4) IROC Daytona NINJA wheels, the silver style. As you can see from the pictures, they are in very good, very presentable condition. All 4 center caps are present and there is no objectionable curb rash. They are not perfect, let the pictures tell the story. But they are very very nice. Two of them look almost new as they are, they were on the back of the car. The two front ones have brake dust on them. The pictures are of the wheels w/o any cleaning whatsoever so they are going to look quite a bit better once washed. They are round, none of them are bent. The finish is great however, there is one wheel with a scratch. It's not much of a scratch but I pointed it out in the picture with the small red arrow. It's not at all bad, but it's therefore a scratch-n-scuff. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to put it on the ground or keep it as a great spare. TIRES ARE NOT INCLUDED, THEY ARE JUNK.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I ACTUALLY HAVE ALL THE CORRECT CENTER CAPS, FOR THE PICTURES I JUST MOVED ONE FROM WHEEL TO WHEEL AS I SNAPPED THE PICS. BUT ALL 4 LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE ARE PRESENT AND ACCOUNTED FOR.

PRICE: $275 plus $50 shipping

PAYMENT:

SHIPPING:

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ninja-wheel-1.jpg
Views:	1064
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	213753   Click image for larger version

Name:	ninja-wheel-2.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	213761   Click image for larger version

Name:	ninja-wheel-3.jpg
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	213769   Click image for larger version

Name:	ninja-wheel-4.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	213777   Click image for larger version

Name:	ninja-wheel-animation.jpg
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	213785  

Boost on...
Steven Seale

Last edited by ILIKESHELBYS; 11-25-2016 at 12:16 PM.
post #8 of 38 Old 11-13-2016, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
- OFFICIAL GEARHEAD -

1988-1993 5 lug Solid Rear Disk Brake Setup - Complete

Solid (non-vented) rear disk brake set-up, complete with hubs, bearings, seals, backing plates, calipers, hoses, brake lines, emergency brake cable, all internal small pieces AND the correct solid rear disk proportioning valve
Here is a complete rear disk brake set-up off and 89 Daytona. Everything needed to convert your turbo Dodge from rear drum to rear disk is included (except the rotors and the brake pads). The rotors are not included mostly because they are heavy and expensive to ship...and they are cheap to buy brand new at your local parts store or via RockAuto (use the site discount coupon to save some coin too!) If you have for example an 84-86 Daytona and want rear disk brakes, this set-up is a direct factory bolt on. If you have a Shelby Charger or any Omni, this is a direct factory bolt on. If you have a Scamp or a Rampage or an Omni with 4 lugs and you want to upgrade to a 5 lug set-up, this is a direct factory bolt on. Everything is here, pins, hardware, brake lines, calipers...no rotors or pads though. PLEASE NOTE: One caliper has a cracked phenolic piston, it can be rebuilt or used as a core/exchange which is what I might suggest. These calipers are VERY hard to find and the core charges are simply outrageous, anywhere from $30 to $65 each! The cost of a replacement caliper is about $50, depends on where you buy. The hubs are no longer available from the dealer but there are some NOS supplies still available, the hubs retail for $115 or more, and that is each! You can't buy the backing plates or any of the internal emergency brake parts, so this is rare and hard to find stuff. But it is worth it if you want rear disk brakes and you want to get it all at the same time. Brake pads are easy to find as are seals and bearings if ever needed. All you need to add is the rotors and the pads and I'd suggest you get two (or at least one caliper) reman calipers. W/O a core exchange caliper, your cost on each caliper is going to be $125 or more plus shipping...so keep that in mind. The cores alone are worth $100

PRICE: $175 plus $30 shipping

PAYMENT:

SHIPPING:

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	89-rear-disk-setup-4.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	213913   Click image for larger version

Name:	89-rear-disk-setup-3.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	213921   Click image for larger version

Name:	89-rear-disk-setup-1.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	213929   Click image for larger version

Name:	89-rear-disk-setup-2.jpg
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	213937   Click image for larger version

Name:	89-rear-disk-setup-5.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	213945  

Boost on...
Steven Seale

Last edited by ILIKESHELBYS; 11-14-2016 at 10:06 PM.
post #9 of 38 Old 11-14-2016, 07:27 PM
Level 2 Supporter

My Ride: 1987 GLHS

Pay pal sent for rear disc brake setup
post #10 of 38 Old 11-14-2016, 10:08 PM Thread Starter
- OFFICIAL GEARHEAD -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethecane69 View Post
Pay pal sent for rear disc brake setup
PayPal received, Email confirmation sent, item marked sold and thank you.
post #11 of 38 Old 11-15-2016, 02:41 PM
TD New Guy

My Ride: 89 Dodge Daytona ES
Engine: 2.5L I4

Payment sent on "Daytona Sun Shade"
post #12 of 38 Old 11-16-2016, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
- OFFICIAL GEARHEAD -

Daytona IROC "NINJA" Wheels (Complete set w/center caps)

I will sell individual wheels with center caps for $100 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. Have two left and two right, in very good condition.

Daytona IROC "NINJA" Wheels (Set of 4):
Here is a complete set of (4) IROC Daytona NINJA wheels, the silver style. As you can see from the pictures, they are in very good, very presentable condition. All 4 center caps are present and there is no objectionable curb rash. They are not perfect, let the pictures tell the story. But they are very very nice. Two of them look almost new as they are, they were on the back of the car. The two front ones have brake dust on them. The pictures are of the wheels w/o any cleaning whatsoever so they are going to look quite a bit better once washed. They are round, none of them are bent. The finish is great however, there is one wheel with a scratch. It's not much of a scratch but I pointed it out in the picture with the small red arrow. It's not at all bad, but it's therefore a scratch-n-scuff. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to put it on the ground or keep it as a great spare. TIRES ARE NOT INCLUDED, THEY ARE JUNK.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I ACTUALLY HAVE ALL THE CORRECT CENTER CAPS, FOR THE PICTURES I JUST MOVED ONE FROM WHEEL TO WHEEL AS I SNAPPED THE PICS. BUT ALL 4 LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE ARE PRESENT AND ACCOUNTED FOR.

PRICE: $275 plus $50 shipping

I will sell individual wheels with center caps for $100 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. Have two left and two right, in very good condition.

PAYMENT:

SHIPPING:

Boost on...
Steven Seale

Last edited by ILIKESHELBYS; 11-25-2016 at 12:16 PM.
post #13 of 38 Old 11-30-2016, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
- OFFICIAL GEARHEAD -

*** THIS ITEM IS SOLD 12/1/2016 ***

I HAVE ANOTHER OF THESE EASY ADJUST BRACKETS AVAILABLE FOR THE L-BODY NIPPONDENSO ALTERNATOR UPGRADE

Easy-adjust alternator bracket for L-body NipponDenso alternator upgrade.
This is that cool bracket that you need to upgrade your pain in the arse L-body alternator setup that is almost impossible to adjust with the better, higher output, more reliable, and soooo much easier to adjust NipponDenso 90/120 amp alternator. Replace your factory 3 piece Chryco adjuster with this one then quickly and easily mount the NipponDenso alternator in place. Now you can easily see AND adjust your alternator belt tension and then easily tighten the pinch bolt. Included is the large rubber grommet, the bolt, the pinch bolt and the adjuster bolt. Everything you need EXCEPT the alternator of course. BRACKET ONLY as pictured. $37.50 delivered to your door, lower 48 US. Canada available for an additional fee, PM me your zip code for a shipping quote.

*** THIS ITEM IS SOLD 12/1/2016 ***

Boost on...
Steven Seale

Last edited by ILIKESHELBYS; 12-01-2016 at 10:16 AM.
post #14 of 38 Old 12-01-2016, 06:53 AM
Level 2 Supporter

My Ride: 1987 GLHS

Just sent Paypal for Alternator Bracket
post #15 of 38 Old 12-04-2016, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
- OFFICIAL GEARHEAD -

87-89 Daytona or Lebaron Shifter Cables

Both cables for 87-89 5 Speed Daytona/Lebaron
I have a good used set of Daytona shifter cables for sale. Both are in good shape and both have torn accordion boots on the transmission end, but they work fine and the bushings are fine. I would suggest that you replace the tranny end bushings with booger bushings though so you don't have to later! $100.00 plus $17.50 delivered to your door, lower 48 US. Canada available for an additional fee, PM me your zip code for a shipping quote.

Boost on...
Steven Seale

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page