15th February 2017
City, State, Zip:
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Via PM or email to: steven(@)turbododgeparts(dot)com
$59 or $109 (includes shipping, insurance, no handling fees ever)
Chrysler Factory PT Lifters and Shim Sets
This is the popular Dodge and Chrysler 2.2 and 2.5 PT Lifter and shims upgrade kit that is a favorite performance enhancement in the 8 valve turbo dodge enthusiasts community.
Mopar Performance New Sets - $109
Factory Take-Out Sets - $59
By replacing the weak factory 8 valve engine lifters with the better engineered and stronger lifters found in the later DOHC 2.4 liter engines (such as those from in the PT Cruiser), your engine will actually idle quieter, run smoother, and will have no unwanted valve train noise caused by collapsed lifters after high speed, high RPM runs.
- Reduces cam/lifter noise at idle
- Eliminates lifter collapse during high RPM use due to oil foaming and lifter starvation
- Faster lifter pump-up during both hot and cold startups
- Improved driveability throughout RPM range
Our sets feature only factory original Chrysler lifters combined with the necessary custom lifter shims, and we also include a FelPro multi-piece or 1 piece valve cover gasket!
So when you purchase a turbododgeparts.com PT Lifter set you will receive all of the following:
- 8 Chrysler Manufactured 2.4 DOHC (PT CRUISER) Lifters
- 8 Case Hardened (Rockwell B49 Grade) US Steel PT Lifter Shims
- 1 FelPro Professional 1 piece(later) or 2 piece(early) valve cover gasket (now included as of 1/29/2017)
- 1 Year, Unlimited Mileage Replacement Warranty
You can choose one of our good used factory original sets or brand new Chrysler factory replacement part sets. We have plenty of sets in stock now and ready for delivery. We do not sell aftermarket lifters. We pull take-out lifters only from clean, properly serviced engines, if it is apparent the engine did not have proper maintenance, we simply move on to the next PT Cruiser in the row.
- Learn more at ► PT Lifters and Shims for turbo Dodge Cars