Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Cleaning out the garage sale

4K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  DUGZSHELBY 
#1 · (Edited)
Miscellaneous turbododge parts for sale.

I am only able to check my messages in the evening. I will respond to each message in the order it was received. All prices are O.B.O. plus shipping. Payment will be via Paypal or money order.

2) Turbo valve cover - peeled paint $35

3) Turbo valve cover - sand blasted and painted gloss black with automotive paint out of a spray gun - $85

10) 2- stock turbo exhaust manifolds - no broken studs - $25 each

11) 2- Mitsubishi turbo band clamps - $5 each

12) 87 GLHS alternator and bracket - $50

13) 1- piece turbo intake with injectors and fuel rail $75

14) A/C delete bracket $40

15) A/C bracket $20

17) 87 GLHS airbox, mounting bracket with intercooler to airbox hose and airbox to throttle body hose "tiny wear hole in bottom corner repaired with jb weld - $60 - Forgot to mention; it has the K&N air filter in it ".

18) 87 GLHS oil dipstick and tube - $20

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey, just a note. The air cleaner housing and hoses you are offering as GLHS parts are...well are partially GLHS pieces it seems to me. The housing is a later model housing because of the fittings on the front, I don't believe present in 86 or 87 when those cars were built. In reality the GLHS housing is just a T2 housing that Shelby had the upper and lower pipes cut back on the engine side about an inch to get them to fit in the cramped L-body engine bay. The 12 hump CAC hose is from a Lebaron or Daytona car, the GLHS hose is quite a bit shorter and super hard to find. The longer 12 hump hose will fit but its pretty hard to get it on especially with the unique GLHS bracket installed, which you do seem to have. The 1 hump CAC hose you have is also correct for GLHS cars.

I'm just sayin' your housing and hose can be made to fit, but they really are not genuine GLHS pieces. The bracket and 1 hump hose seem to be though.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.