Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Junkyard 90 Digital dash, traveler, and Infinity radio

981 views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  neon98rt 
#1 · (Edited)
Some goodies just arrived at the yard. 1990 LeBaron Digital dash, same car - 2 button traveler, and an Infinity II radio with black face and silver buttons (like this one Infinity IIb stereos of 1991-92). I can pull any of these parts for cost + time. I will put them on a bench tester to make sure they power on before shipping. Please PM me if interested. Should be looking at $100 for the dash, $50 for the premium BCM, $50 for the traveler, and $75 for the radio. Prices include shipping and PayPal fees. Thanks.

#2 ·
Is the 90 Lebanon dash the same as a 91 Daytona dash? If so would be interested in the traveller. Perhaps you have a picture of it or can find a picture of it online so I can see what it looks like. Thanks.

#3 ·
Yes, the 90 LeBaron and 91 Daytona share the same dash layout. The 2 button traveler will bolt into the Daytona, but there's mixed information on whether or not the harness will be there for it. It seems the LeBaron was pretty much guaranteed to have it, but the Daytona only got them sometimes? I'm not sure. I know my '90 Daytona does not have the harness, but the dash is slightly different so it wouldn't need it. Anyways, I picked up the traveler on Saturday and bench tested it. It seems to power on, but without having a car to plug it into I can't say for certain if the functions are good. In my experience, if it powers on then it's fine. The 90+ travelers were a much better design than the older ones.

Here's an example of one I found on Google.

#4 ·
I grabbed all 3 components at the yard this weekend. Bench testing revealed the Infinity radio has issues. The case and faceplate are in excellent condition, but the tape deck does not work and the functions are flaky. Most likely a bad ground on one of the PCBs. It might be good for parts. I can post pictures if anyone is interested. Otherwise, it goes back to the yard.

The digital dash is sale pending.

The 2 button seems to power on and the buttons feel good. Can't really test it properly without a databus to connect it to.

#6 ·
Digital cluster and BCM are sold.

Radio is going back next week if nobody wants it for parts. I'll sell it for cost + shipping, so somewhere around $27. The silver button version of the early 90's Infinity 2 is pretty rare.

2 button traveler is still available.

Anybody need anything else off the car? Power seat, mirror, or door lock switches? A very good gauge hood. Both of the top tabs are still intact.

#7 ·
Thanks for the pics of the traveller. Can you hold it for me for a day or two so I can check if it will plug into my Daytona. Thanks.

#9 ·
My signature line needs an update. I have a 91 daytona now. I dug through the back and there is no wiring for the traveller so I can't get it from you. Thanks.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.