AiResearch M11 turbocharger - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!
TurboDodge.com MarketPlace Shelby Registry Contact Us

Advertisement - Remove these ads today by clicking here.
Go Back   Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! > Turbo Dodge Buy Trade Sell > Parts For Sale

Parts For Sale Post your turbo dodge parts for sale here. TD-specific items only.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2009, 12:12 AM   #1
AiResearch M11 turbocharger  
RIP

My Ride: '90 Daytona Shelby
Engine: 2.2L
Induct: Turbo
1/4: 0.000

All4Janet is keeping the peace
I have for sale a used AiResearch M11 turbo I bought last week on ebay. Here's the bottom line:

The guy advertised it as a Garrett T3/T4 turbo which could be used on the Nissan SR20DET motor with no modding. This is why I bought it, as a gift for my husband to use on his newly built SR20DET. It came in the mail today, and it is definately NOT a T3/T4. It has a T3 flange which I guess lead this genius to believe it was a T3/T4. The fact is...it's made by AiResearch company. Model number is M11. I know the '87-'88 Ford T-bird TC's used these...so I'm assuming this may be what it came off. Not 100% though.

Although it's a nice turbo...no side to side shaft play, spins freely, pretty big in size (is bigger than my T2 turbo) my husband doesn't want it (It isn't a T3/T4 *pout pout pout*) so I'm in a position to take a loss and sell it, and try to get some of my money back, as opposed to dealing with this jerk on ebay dispute forums for 800 years.

I thought maybe one of you crafty fellows might find some use for this thing on your TD. I bet due to it's size it could push some decent HP but not take a year and a half to spool, which is always nice.

I'm asking $250 OBO for it plus shipping of course. Also if needed I could take some more pictures if you'd like...just let me know what you'd like to see.
Attached Thumbnails
AiResearch M11 turbocharger-turbo1.jpg   AiResearch M11 turbocharger-turbo2.jpg   AiResearch M11 turbocharger-turbo3.jpg  

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My TD's
'86 LeBaron T-I auto - SOLD 2003
'90 Daytona Shelby T-I auto - SCRAPPED 9-18-2009 *sad*
'87 Daytona N/A - SOLD April 2009
'90 Daytona Shelby VNT - Just brought home 9-18-2009, WooHoo WooHoo!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.