07-16-2012, 12:57 PM
Mopar performance parts, Rebuilt 555,520,525's
CHAMPION OF THE LOG
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: eagleville pa
My Ride: 85 shelby charger
Engine: 2.2l sohc bored.20
Induct: Turbo + Nitrous
ok, i'm thinning the herd of parts yet again,the following are brand new sealed parts from mopar performance or mopar. none have been installed and are still sealed in their respective packaging from ma
' mopar. only available in the U.S.A,
1. i pulled the head gaskets off the market
2. 4387568 T2 pcv
elbow (have 4) 16.00 each shipped
3. t1 log compressor covers, i have 2 glass beaded already (20.00) shipped each
4. Rebuilt 89 A555 trans, all new bearings,seals, shift fork pads, new moly plate. this is a 4 pinion diff as well. has trans drain installed too. 750.00 plus shipping Pending SALE
5. NOS NON TURBO main shift rod with new ball joint on the end 50.00 plus shipping
6. 2 N.O.S mopar shift rod ball joints (4348401) this threads into the main rod from the shifter and pops onto the relay linkage 30.00 each shipped
10. P5007440 pt lifters and the required shims 86.00 shipped (got plenty of them)
11. used set of 555 shift cables and shifter pulled from an 88 shelby z, the cables are in decent shape, the shifter is too, but the reverse lockout is broken. 75.00 shipped for the whole setup.
13. used set of cables for 520/555 and curved shifter(must be 89) with broken reverse lockout 75.00 shipped
anyone want or need a 525,520,523,555,568 rebuilt? i can rebuild them (chrysler trained rebuilder) i have all the factory tools to rebuild them.
questions?? just ask....
paypal is the preferred method of payment, also will combine shipping for multiple purchases where i can.
oil leak? what oil leak?Oh,that's just SWEAT from ALL the HORSEPOWER this T3 makes...... YEA RIGHT.:rolleyes:
Last edited by onerippinturbo2; 08-27-2014 at 07:40 PM..
Reason: added parts