ok, i'm thinning the herd of parts yet again,the following are brand new sealed parts from mopar performance or mopar. none have been installed and are still sealed in their respective packaging from ma
' mopar. only available in the U.S.A,
1. T2 compressor cover, has pressure fitting in it already (40.00) shipped
2. 4387568 T2 pcv
elbow (have 6) 16.00 each shipped got 6 more in stock
3. mopar performance valve keepers(p4452030) for triple groove valves (exhaust) 15.00 shipped (have 1set
4. mopar performance valve keepers (p4452031)for single groove valves(intake) 15.00 shipped(have 1 set
6. 2 N.O.S mopar shift rod ball joints (4348401) this threads into the main rod from the shifter and pops onto the relay linkage 30.00 each shipped
7. used set of stock mahle t2 pistons (std bore) with wrist pins and circlips (75.00 shipped)
8. mopar performance viton valve guide seals(p4349121) fits either 8 v head(15.00 shipped) (have 1 set)
9. used set of stock mahle T3 pistons (std bore) with wrist pins and circlips (100.00 shipped)
10. P5007440 pt lifters and the required shims 76.00 shipped (got plenty of them)
11. used set of 555 shift cables and shifter pulled from an 88 shelby z, the cables are in decent shape, the shifter is too, but the reverse lockout is broken. 75.00 shipped for the whole setup.
12. Brand new set of +40's still in the wrappers and boxes 180.00 shipped
13.good used intermediate shaft for an 87-88 555 with the factory koyo bearing it was running in, bare shaft with bearing for 75.00 shipped,GOT 1 SETUP LEFT SOLD!!!
14. good used intermediate shaft from an 89 555 with the bearing it was running in(o.e koyo) in the case
sold bare for 75.00 shipped.
anyone want or need a 525,520,523,555,568 rebuilt? i can rebuild them (chrysler trained rebuilder) i have all the factory tools to rebuild them.
questions?? just ask....
paypal is the preferred method of payment, also will combine shipping for multiple purchases where i can.