CHAMPION OF THE LOG
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: eagleville pa
My Ride: 85 shelby charger
Engine: 2.2l sohc bored.20
Induct: Turbo + Nitrous
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rebuilt 555,gear sets, diffs and other new stuff!!!
ok, i'm thinning the herd of parts yet again,the following are brand new sealed parts from mopar performance or mopar. none have been installed and are still sealed in their respective packaging from ma' mopar. ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE U.S.A,
1.Rebuilt A555 trans 4 pinion diff, new moly plate,new fork pads,seals and bearings as well as trans drain mod performed 850.00 plus shipping
2. 4387568 T2 pcv elbow 16.00 each shipped (have 4)
3.early style brand new mopar performance 2.2 oil pan with baffle welded in 100.00 plus shipping
4.used FWD performance socketed shelby stage 3 logic module, works fine, pulled for module up grade is all, comes with map sensor 85.00 plus shipping
5.good set of A520 speed gears 1-5th with input shaft and 5th drive gear 100.00 plus shipping, i have multiple sets of these too
6.gray L body glove box door, have 4 of them,20.00 each plus shipping
7. full 2.5 inch exhaust system for a charger comes with 2 downpipes one with cat, one without, has borla muffler too, prefer pick up on this as it's gonna cost a ton to ship. 175.00 for the whole setup
8. turbos unleashed R5 roller cam,not a regrind used for 50 miles works well no issues with it, just decided to go a different route with the car 250.00 plus shipping cam only
9. A520 stock diffs, all in good shape 5.00 each plus shipping have 12 of these, no ring gears just the diff portion
11. used set of 4 t1 stock pistons on LW rods, pistons are in good shape not broken 20.00 plus shipping
12.1987-88 A520 3.50 fd ratio ring and pinion, in great shape, ready to run, this is the required parts to build a hybrid 200.00 plus shipping
anyone want or need a 525,520,523,555,568 rebuilt? i can rebuild them (chrysler trained rebuilder) i have all the factory tools to rebuild them.
questions?? just ask....
paypal is the preferred method of payment, also will combine shipping for multiple purchases where i can.
oil leak? what oil leak?Oh,that's just SWEAT from ALL the HORSEPOWER this T3 makes...... YEA RIGHT.:rolleyes:
Last edited by onerippinturbo2; Yesterday at 08:22 PM.
Reason: added parts