Turbo Dodge Forums banner

A520/A523 gear sets, diffs and other new stuff!!!

Performance Mod 
29K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  onerippinturbo2 
#1 · (Edited)
ok, i'm thinning the herd of parts yet again,the following are brand new sealed parts from mopar performance or mopar. none have been installed and are still sealed in their respective packaging from ma' mopar. ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE U.S.A,

1. set of 4 t2 rods and stock mahle pistons, these are totally usable, pistons are still on the rods, they've been cleaned and inspected SOLD for the whole combo

3.Stock glhs intercooler SOLD

4.Rebuilt A520 3.50 final drive, all new bearings, seals and shift fork pads, trans drain installed with a moly end plate 875.00 shipped in the lower 48 states of the U.S no core required

5.good set of A520/A523 speed gears 1-5th with input shaft and 5th drive gear 125.00 shipped , i have multiple sets of these in 87-88 setups

6.gray L body glove box door, have 3 of them,15.00 each plus shipping

7. Rebuilt A555 hybrid 3.50 final drive,new bearings,seals, fork pads, moly plate with a trans fluid drain installed.1100.00 shipped to the lower 48 states in the U.S only

9. A520 stock diffs, all in good shape 5.00 each plus shipping have 12 of these, no ring gears just the diff portion

10. PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REBUILT TRANSMISSIONS!!!

11. used set of 4 t1 stock pistons on LW rods, pistons are in good shape not broken, rods are in good shape too. GIVEN AWAY

anyone want or need a 525,520,523,555,568 rebuilt? i can rebuild them (chrysler trained rebuilder) i have all the factory tools to rebuild them.

questions?? just ask....

paypal is the preferred method of payment, also will combine shipping for multiple purchases where i can.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 2.2lanceres
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.