Rebuilt Garrett T2 Turbo - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!
TurboDodge.com MarketPlace Shelby Registry Contact Us

Advertisement - Remove these ads today by clicking here.
Go Back   Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! > Turbo Dodge Buy Trade Sell > Parts For Sale

Parts For Sale Post your turbo dodge parts for sale here. TD-specific items only.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
Rebuilt Garrett T2 Turbo  
TD New Guy

My Ride: 91 Shadow ES conv.
Engine: 2.2L
Induct: Turbo
1/4: 0.000

Automattic is keeping the peace
Here i have a Rebuilt Garrett T2 turbio with no miles since rebuild. I got it probably 8 years ago and it has just sat since. was going to put it on my 91 Shadow but it was stolen shortly after buying it.

I believe it was professionally rebuilt here in Phoenix but its been so long i don't remember by who. It has the waste-gate manifold but missing the actuator can (very easily replaced).

It had a hairline crack in the exhaust part of the turbo near the waste-gate hole. My Dad (professional welder) Grounded it down slightly and was going to MIG weld it i believe but never got around to it. The Turbo shop said it was completely fine as it was. Apparently almost all of them will have a hairline crack or two.

If you want to put this on a T1 car you will need the oil and coolant lines for a T2 and a intercooler. other than that its a direct fit i believe. The down pipe fitting is for a 2.25 or 2.5 exhaust i believe.

Very clean and wrapped in plastic the whole time.

Im here in Phoenix, AZ i would like $250 OBO for it.

Last edited by Automattic; 12-02-2012 at 02:39 PM..
Quick reply to this message Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2012, 08:46 AM   #2
Re: Rebuilt Garrett T2 Turbo  
Boostaholic

My Ride: shelby lancer 2.5hyb
Engine: 2.5

lancer402 is keeping the peace
I'm interested. Could you point out where the crack is in the picture. Or send me another pic of this? amoorejrs@fuse.net

When you say it's missing the waste gate, you mean the actuator can?
correct?

thanks andy
Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 12:21 AM   #3
TD New Guy

Sorry, yes the actuator can. in the second picture from the top on the right hand side you can see where it has been slightly ground down. i believe the crack has been completely ground down. It was a very small hairline crack. that did not penetrate very deeply.

Ill try and take another picture so you can see better
Old 12-02-2012, 12:33 AM   #4
TD New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer402 View Post
I'm interested. Could you point out where the crack is in the picture. Or send me another pic of this? amoorejrs@fuse.net

When you say it's missing the waste gate, you mean the actuator can?
correct?

thanks andy
here are pics of where it is ground down. I wouldn't see why it would be a problem as is. If you were to leave it i would probably sand it a little to smooth it out. it still has a lot of meat on the metal

Old 12-04-2012, 08:39 PM   #5
Boostaholic

My Ride: shelby lancer 2.5hyb
Engine: 2.5

lancer402 is keeping the peace
Hi

Still interested, can you give me a call?? 513-325-1810

thanks andy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.