Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Garage clean out parts for sale

USA 
2K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  CBMDennis 
#1 · (Edited)
Went thru the garge again and have another list of parts. Pics available upon request, All prices DO NOT include shipping unless noted. shipping to lower 48 states only unless we can work out shipping costs.
Accept paypal only. Due to my work schedule can only ship on Saturdays. Any questions please send by PM.

1. T3 used clean oil supply line $15.00 shipped
2. T3 engine vacuum harness (SOLD)
3. T3 stock valve spring retainers (SOLD)
4. G-body lower intercooler to turbo hose $25.00
5. Modded 1pc intake fuel rail w/ larger supply & return fittings $22.00 shipped
6. trans diff pin retainers these are new never used for 520-555 trans $15.00 shipped
7. 3 press release 8x10 photos of the yellow bird DC Shadow $25.00 shipped
8. 1987 Shelby Lancer altered by Shelby Automobiles door spec decal (SOLD)
9. 1985 socketed LM w/ DC Intercooled 10psi boost cal/chip $40.00
10. 1986 GLHS MP Stage II cal/chip intercooled 15-16psi boost (SOLD)
11. Relentless Performance Stage 3 cal/chip set for 86-87 logic modules 16-17psi boost intercooled 2-bar map (SOLD)
12. 1988 Shelby CSX-T rim w/ Goodyear tire, polished rim (SOLD)
13. MPC Shelby Charger model kit never built only opened box (SOLD)
14. Shelby Charger/GLHS Charger rear rocker ground effects mounting brackets $12.00 shipped
15. 80's old school Team Shelby Jacket (Rick Kopacs jacket) excellent cond. great for wall display (SOLD)
16. misc bin of turbo/vacuum fittings email with needs or $25.00 for everything

Below is a list of parts I will have at the Buckeye Chapters Annual Swap Meet in April. THESE ITEMS ARE PICK UP ONLY.
17. Rust free Lancer/LeBaron hatch w/ glass $75.00
18. Rust free Lancer/LeBaron hood with vent $50.00
19. Rust free 87-88 Daytona buldge hood $50.00
20. Near perfect Shelby Charger hood refinished/restored in Black/Silver $80.00
21. Pass side door for 2-door L-body has area of rust in lip on inside of door repairable $25.00
22. Pass side front fender from Shelby Charger $20.00

See less See more
#7 ·
Pm me your email and I'll send you pics. not a paid subscriber to the forum so I can't post pics.

#19 ·
Can you snap a pic of th vacuum fittings? I want too see if the orifices from the wasegate and ennision systems are their. They may be colored but they will have a brass inset in one end. Also looking for the vacuum TEE that is in between the 3/8" turbo vacuum port ant the cruise control.

Dennis

#21 ·
Can you just post it here? My computer is in the shop and this free public computer blocks HTTPS:

If you see a one end inside dia. Is smaller then the other side I want it. If you want put all the fitting and check vavles together and we can work Out a price. Just shoot me a PM.

#23 ·
#26 ·
How much to you want for the vacuum fittings? PM me so we can work something out.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.