Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1992 Dodge Daytona - 3.0L 5 speed $Parting Out

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  mopar969 
#1 ·
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: carform_post -->
Category: Domestic

I have a 1992 Dodge Daytona for sale, in Alberta - Region B.

Mileage: 125,000 miles
Engine Size: 3.0L v6 5 SPEED!

Asking price is 3.0L 5 Speed $Parting Out

Parting out a rare Dodge Daytona 3.0L v6 5 SPEED CAR!!!

This car is 1 of 609 MADE!!!

Here is your chance to get parts for a 1992 dodge Daytona 3.0L with a 5 speed manual. I saved the car from getting crushed but have no use for it. It come completely loaded power windows locks and a rear deck lid wiper. The bad is that rear fenders and rocker are severely rusted.

Now the GOOD!! The underneath and floor panels are great shape and exhaust looks new. It has the optional rear wiper and of course the 5 speed tranny for a 3.0L will be pulled out for someone who wants it. The rear seats are the dark gray like the dash and both are in immaculate shape!!! The driver seat is rough though. I do have the title in my name. Also, the car was last inspected and passed pa emissions as of November 2015. I wish I could find rear fenders because I would put them on and have my friend paint it and sell it as a whole car instead of parting it out. But, I don't believe anyone makes the rear fender panels for these cars so it is getting stripped.

For More PICS please feel free to email me at mopar969@yahoo.com because my pm box tends to get filled quickly.

The car is located in the Pittsburgh pa area. Will ship parts but buyer pays for shipping.

Asking $450 for 5 speed tranny other parst can be listed for a price on this thread just let me know what you want. Thansk

I am also looking to trade for a ram 1500 with 100,000 miles or less in good shape or a 4x4 quad with a plow. Prices listed below are negotiable as the car needs stripped and gone. NO offer or trade is bad just let me know what you want and what you have to offer!! Thanks Josh.
<!-- END TEMPLATE: carform_post -->

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Okay, a lot of parts have been sold off the car but I still do have all of the 5 speed swap components for sale except the computer. If someone is interested let me know. I also have a lot of interior parts left. I could even trade them for the light grey interior that fits on my Daytona because this interior is black.

#4 ·
Okay sorry for not updating this thread regularly because have been busy with stripping the car. All of the 5 speed components are left except for the computer. I would prefer to sell the whole 5 speed swap as a kit instead of selling piece by piece. Also, the back seat is still available as well as most of the interior except for the light switch and gauge cluster. Thanks for everyone's help!

The taillights bumpers, front fenders and the spoilers and deck lid hatch and the hood, engine are all gone along with the rims.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.