1989 Dodge Daytona C/S AGS - $3500 - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!
TurboDodge.com MarketPlace Shelby Registry Contact Us

Advertisement - Remove these ads today by clicking here.
Go Back   Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! > Turbo Dodge Buy Trade Sell > Cars For Sale

Cars For Sale Post whole cars for sale ONLY. TD-specific cars only.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
1989 Dodge Daytona C/S AGS - $3500  
TD New Guy

My Ride: 89 Daytona C/S AGS
1/4: 0.000

srfulton77 is keeping the peace
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Dodge Daytona C/S AGS for sale, in USA - Texas.

Mileage: 77,000- unknown miles
Engine Size: 2.2l

Asking price is $3500

I decided to put my 89 Daytona C/S AGS up for sale. I just don't have the time for it any more. A lot of work has been done to this car. I will attempt to describe everything the best I can.
First work done by previous owner(s)-
3" exhaust all the way back
Super 60 Turbo, Injectors, Computer (14lb-18lb boost switch), not sure about cam
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Mopar gauges - boost, oil pressure, oil temp - other gauges - A/F and Water Temp
Original air box was replaced and a Talon BOV has been added
This car had A/C but previous owner removed compressor, condensor, and hoses (not sure about evaporator)
The carpet was replaced - looks darker than original
Older MB Quart component speakers in the front and coaxial in the rear - cheap amp though - old sony cd player
The passenger rear quarter has had work done - paint is mismatched
Some of the plastic in the trunk area isn't original because the color is a bit off
The work I have had done -
Engine rebuilt from top to bottom - original forged rods and crank - racing pistons (up to 25lbs boost) - bored out .30 over - not original block
New high performance clutch
New power steering rack
One of the cv axles was replaced during engine rebuild
New front brakes (rotors and pads) new brake line to passenger side
Sound deadening material on floor, doors, and trunk area
A complete tune up in the fall of 09 (wires, plugs, fuel filters, etc)
It also comes with an extra set of crab style wheels (2 silver and 2 gold but you could get a nice set out of all of them)

The car runs and boosts fine in both settings. I have been running lucas synthetic since the second oil change on the rebuild. This is not my daily driver but it very well could be for someone. It has the A555 transmission with reverse lockout. Now for some its issues. It is a northern car so it has some rust. The worst spots are on the passenger rocker where there is a hole and the other would be on the bottom of the doors. There is also a bit of rust on the driver side floor pan which looks to been repaired with fiberglass. It also needs a headliner and the visors redone. All of the seats are in great condition for there age. They could use a good cleaning. There is also trim missing around the windshield. Could use new tires. The odometer stopped working on me a few thousand miles after the rebuild, around 77k.
As most of you on here know there were only 269 of this model made. If I weren't moving with the military every 3-4 years I would probably keep it but it gets a little tiring dragging it around. I would love for a collector to get this car and finish the restoration. I wanted to list it on here before I put it out locally. I am asking $3500 and that's pretty firm. I have Indiana title in hand. This may not be the rarest of the daytona models but its in the top 5 for sure. I've tried to take pictures of some of the problem areas of the car. I want to be as straight up as possible. If you need pictures of certain areas please let me know and I will email them to you. Please serious inquires only. Please contact me at srfulton77[at]yahoo.com for quickest response.

Last edited by Turbomini; 09-07-2010 at 10:08 AM.. Reason: fixed pictuure links.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2010, 04:43 PM   #2
Re: 1989 Dodge Daytona C/S AGS - $3500  
TD New Guy

I listed it locally for $2500 so if your interested shoot me an email.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #3
TD New Guy

Some pics for those who don't want to copy and paste....
Attached Thumbnails
1989 Dodge Daytona C/S AGS - 00-img_3905-1.jpg   1989 Dodge Daytona C/S AGS - 00-img_3904-1.jpg   1989 Dodge Daytona C/S AGS - 00-img_3913-1.jpg   1989 Dodge Daytona C/S AGS - 00-img_3909-1.jpg  
Old 09-07-2010, 01:11 AM   #4
TD New Guy

Best Offer
Old 09-07-2010, 10:08 AM   #5
Meow!!

My Ride: 87shelby charger
Engine: 2.2L TII
Induct: Turbo

Turbomini is keeping the peace
i fixed your picture links.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:09 AM   #6
TD New Guy

Thank You!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2.2l, clean title, daytona c/s ags, dodge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.