Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1987 Dodge Shelby Lancer - $$4400

9K views 19 replies 4 participants last post by  hudsons7x 
#1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Dodge Shelby Lancer for sale, in USA - California.

Mileage: 149550 miles
Engine Size: 2.2 litre turbo

Asking price is $$4400

Here is my super clean 1987 Dodge Shelby Lancer Intercooled Turbo! #38 of only 800 made at the Shelby plant in Whittier CA. Destined to be a rare classic and it is ready to drive anywhere! Registered with Shelby Registry, this car is in great shape for its age with only 1 re-paint since new. I purchased the car in AZ about 6 years ago from the second owner. I have put thousands of dollars into this car since I have owned it and it runs and drives great. Here is a list of what I have done to the car. The engine is a 1990 VNT with a forged crank that only had 21,000 miles on it, the head is fully ported and it has a Cometic head gasket. Big can wastegate actuator, 50mm throttle body, full 3" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, all copper and silicone vacuum lines. Stock 87 Garrett turbo that spools up perfectly and pulls hard all the way to 14 lbs of boost. I also installed an SRT-4 front mount intercooler with a modified Gen 1 Eclipse BOV, all was done to look stock. The suspension is Koni struts up front and KYB gas adjust rear with Suspension Techniques springs all around, the right front strut clunks every once in awhile but does not effect performance. All motor and trans mounts are from Johnny Spiva http://www.polybushings.com/pages/tobuy.html. The trans shifts great with a fairly new t3 clutch. The tires are Kumho's in xlnt condition with Daytona crab wheels painted black, I also have the stock wheels with a nice set of Toyo Proxes RA-1 tires. The car is 100% RUST FREE with NO SALVAGE or replaced parts ever, the body is very straight and the doors, hood and hatch shut properly. The interior is all original and in very good shape, the left rear door panel has the carpet falling off like you can see in the pic. The A/C has been converted to R134 with a newer compressor and it works perfectly. The paint job is like 3 years old and still looks very good, it wasnt a really expensive paint job and you can tell when you get up close. There is one dent on the hood which you can see in the pic, this happened like 2 days after the car was painted which drove me nuts. Overall the car looks, runs and drives great, it was my daily driver for over 2 years after It was finished and has been garage kept since I have owned it. All of the work was done by Turbo Mopar expert Jerry Staples so the car is totally dialed. Please feel free to call me anytime if you have questions (661) 510-6647 Please serious calls only! Ask for Shannon, thanks for looking! Asking $4400

Attachments

See less See more
#19 ·
I'd buy it.................2 YEARS FROM NOW:bang head

I'm in college for Nursing right now, But as soon as I'm done I would love to buy this car from you. With in the first month of working I would be able to pay 4 it.

I just hope you still have it

But good luck on trying to sell it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.