Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1987 Dodge shelby lancer - $1500

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  sleeperspirit 
#1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Dodge shelby lancer for sale, in USA - Pennsylvania.

Mileage: 109,000 miles
Engine Size: 2.2l turbo intercooled

Asking price is $1500

87 shelby lancer #579 runs and drives. 2.2l turbo intercooled engine. automatic shifts ok but sometimes it has a shutter between gears i think its going to need some attention soon. original paint has seen better days but it has all the original shelby stuff including the valve cover with the exception of the radio and dash plaque (someone stole it). the only modification i really did to it was put a side exit exhaust on it. it has a brand new fuel pump, timing belt and spark plugs. it has current pa inspection and emissions and was my daily driver. exterior pretty good shape with no rust but right rear quarter panel has damage behind the door and the left side sideskirt has a crack and front airdamn missing a small piece on the left front side. the black leather interior is in pretty good condition with only minor wear on the drivers seat and everything works inside. the headliners sagging alittle bit in the back but not bad, also the gas gauge bounces around alot and sometimes doesnt work under a half tank i think the sender needs to be replaced . asking $1500 i could part this car out for much more than this but i dont want to see a numbered car scrapped... there is a very small number of these left. the cars located in allentown PA and DOES NOT HAVE A TITLE. thats why the price is so cheap, it had a salvage certificate but the guy i bought it from had lost it so if you want to go through the state to get a title you could put it back on the road. may be willing to trade for a motorhome/rv but cash always talks. call 484-274-4084 call/text

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.