1987 Chrysler LeBaron - $$1500.00obo - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!
TurboDodge.com MarketPlace Shelby Registry Contact Us

Advertisement - Remove these ads today by clicking here.
Go Back   Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! > Turbo Dodge Buy Trade Sell > Cars For Sale

Cars For Sale Post whole cars for sale ONLY. TD-specific cars only.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2012, 02:42 PM   #1
1987 Chrysler LeBaron - $$1500.00obo  
Garrett Booster

My Ride: 87/89 LeBaron Coupe
Engine: 2.5l T-1,Intercooled
Induct: Turbo
1/4: 0.000

vcrpro3 is keeping the peace
Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Chrysler LeBaron for sale, in USA - Arizona.

Mileage: 136000 miles
Engine Size: 2.5 t1

Asking price is $$1500.00obo

Seller Information: Allen Curtis
Phone: (623) 570-8365
Email: vcrpro3@yahoo.com

Description: 1987 LeBaron Coupe modified to 1989 T1 electronics with 2.5 engine. My health and finances dictate that it is time for me to exit the Mopar Turbo car hobby. The car does need some work, but with the car will be included all extra Mopar turbo car parts i have accumulated over the past 18+ years.

Engine rebuild 15K miles ago, Has forged Wiseco pistons from TU, 16 inch Lace GTC wheels with Riken Raptor tires, all machine work done at same shop as used by TU. Has 4 wheel disc brakes, 11 inch vented rotors from 89 Daytona Shelby. 5 speed A-555. 89 T1 radiator and intercooler. Complete electronic dash with digital climate control and has Infinity sound system with a indash 6 disc CD/MP3 disc player. Cloth enthusiast seats and rear seats fold down for long cargo. The car was purpose built as a true Grand tourer and when all is in tip top shape, is capable of cruising all day at 100+ mph and gets 30+mpg to boot!!!!

The car does needs work, but i can not afford to have it done nor am able to do myself.
Needs;
AC work-was in process of doing proper R134 conversion with newer compressor-all parts included in sale.
Needs rear main seal replaced.
Recent turbo oil seal leak (in process of diagnosing)
Needs headliner
Needs paint

As mentioned, large accumulation of parts;
Spare 2.5 turbo shortblock
6-8 2.5 T1 SMECS, one of which is MP T1 in addition to the one car is running
3 T1 radiators and extra intercooler and several cooling fans
A bunch of extra dash electronics (Cluster, trip computer etc)
Plus much more....
Attached Thumbnails
1987 Chrysler LeBaron - $00.00obo-r-side.jpg   1987 Chrysler LeBaron - $00.00obo-side.jpg   1987 Chrysler LeBaron - $00.00obo-rl.jpg  
Quick reply to this message Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2012, 01:59 PM   #2
Re: 1987 Chrysler LeBaron - $$1500.00obo  
Garrett Booster

Hmm....No love for LeBarons :(
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2012, 05:30 PM   #3
Re: 1987 Chrysler LeBaron - $$1500.00obo  
Garrett Booster

Since i would have to pay someone to help me move a lot of the parts from my back shed, The first $1350.00 cash, you load and move items.. i'll show what goes with car, gets it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrpro3 View Post
Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Chrysler LeBaron for sale, in USA - Arizona.

Mileage: 136000 miles
Engine Size: 2.5 t1

Asking price is $$1500.00obo

Seller Information: Allen Curtis
Phone: (623) 570-8365
Email: vcrpro3@yahoo.com

Description: 1987 LeBaron Coupe modified to 1989 T1 electronics with 2.5 engine. My health and finances dictate that it is time for me to exit the Mopar Turbo car hobby. The car does need some work, but with the car will be included all extra Mopar turbo car parts i have accumulated over the past 18+ years.

Engine rebuild 15K miles ago, Has forged Wiseco pistons from TU, 16 inch Lace GTC wheels with Riken Raptor tires, all machine work done at same shop as used by TU. Has 4 wheel disc brakes, 11 inch vented rotors from 89 Daytona Shelby. 5 speed A-555. 89 T1 radiator and intercooler. Complete electronic dash with digital climate control and has Infinity sound system with a indash 6 disc CD/MP3 disc player. Cloth enthusiast seats and rear seats fold down for long cargo. The car was purpose built as a true Grand tourer and when all is in tip top shape, is capable of cruising all day at 100+ mph and gets 30+mpg to boot!!!!

The car does needs work, but i can not afford to have it done nor am able to do myself.
Needs;
AC work-was in process of doing proper R134 conversion with newer compressor-all parts included in sale.
Needs rear main seal replaced.
Recent turbo oil seal leak (in process of diagnosing)
Needs headliner
Needs paint

As mentioned, large accumulation of parts;
Spare 2.5 turbo shortblock
6-8 2.5 T1 SMECS, one of which is MP T1 in addition to the one car is running
3 T1 radiators and extra intercooler and several cooling fans
A bunch of extra dash electronics (Cluster, trip computer etc)
Plus much more....
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
2.5 t1, chrysler, clean title, lebaron

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.