1986 Chrysler XT - $900$ - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!
TurboDodge.com MarketPlace Shelby Registry Contact Us

Advertisement - Remove these ads today by clicking here.
Go Back   Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! > Turbo Dodge Buy Trade Sell > Cars For Sale

Cars For Sale Post whole cars for sale ONLY. TD-specific cars only.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
1986 Chrysler XT - $900$  
TD New Guy

My Ride: 86 chrysler laser xt
Engine: 2.2
Induct: Turbo
1/4: 0.000

someguy is keeping the peace
Category: Domestic

I have a 1986 Chrysler XT for sale, in USA - Tennessee.

VIN: 1C3BA54E8GG226981
Engine Size: 2.2 T-1

Asking price is $900$

Seller Information: Scott
Phone: (423) 710-0890
Email: scott138@hotmail.com

1986 chrysler laser XT t-top car
new head less then 15,000 miles ago was replaced with a roller head,ARP head studs,MP head gasket,rebuilt turbo,two new axles,4 new injectors,new water pump,new timing belt with adjustable cam sprocket,decent front tires/new back tires,new MAP,new TPS,not much that hasn't been replaced.Car has been stored with a tarp over it.
Now the bad= front seats are in bad shape/back seats are like new tho,the windows are about broke glass is good(the plastic strips in the doors are broke),motors still good tho,i drove this car as my daily drive up to last spring then i parked it and only drove it on the week ends then about 3 months ago i parked it one sunday night and the next friday i go to start it for the weekend drive and it doesnt start,just clicks and its not the battery.Im moving out of state and i cant take the car with me so it needs to be sold(tears)Phone-423-710-0890 the car is in Chattanooga,Tennessee
Attached Thumbnails
1986 Chrysler XT - 0$-img_0133.jpg   1986 Chrysler XT - 0$-img_0132.jpg   1986 Chrysler XT - 0$-img_0134.jpg   1986 Chrysler XT - 0$-img_0135.jpg  
Quick reply to this message Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 10:15 AM   #2
Re: 1986 Chrysler XT - $900$  
TD New Guy

My Ride: 86 chrysler laser xt
Engine: 2.2

someguy is keeping the peace
Dropping the price down to 700$ since I haven't had but 3 phone calls and no one bought it.Someone needs to grab this car up before I do the unthinkable and part it out and scrap itI would even be willing to deliver/transport the car within 150 miles of Chattanooga,TN just because I would hate to see another Laser XT go to the death yard and its well worth the 700...the tires have been sold off of it so it doesn't have good tires on it no more.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2013, 06:30 PM   #3
Re: 1986 Chrysler XT - $900$  
TryHard Status

My Ride: 1986 Daytona Turbo Z
Engine: 2.2 TII

turismolover22 is keeping our cars running
Did you ever sell this thing yet?
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
2.2 t-1, chrysler, clean title, xt

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.