1985 Chrysler LeBaron GTS - $$1950 - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!
TurboDodge.com MarketPlace Shelby Registry Contact Us

Advertisement - Remove these ads today by clicking here.
Go Back   Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! > Turbo Dodge Buy Trade Sell > Cars For Sale

Cars For Sale Post whole cars for sale ONLY. TD-specific cars only.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 06:29 PM   #1
1985 Chrysler LeBaron GTS - $$1950  
TD New Guy

My Ride: 01 Outback
1/4: 0.000

turbo2.2 is keeping the peace
Category: Domestic

I have a 1985 Chrysler LeBaron GTS for sale, in USA - Michigan.

Mileage: 142,000 miles
Engine Size: 2.2 Stage I Turbo

Asking price is $$1950

Hello, My name is Ryan and Im new to the turbododge.com site. I have a 1 owner 1985 Chrysler LeBaron GTS turbo sedan for sale. I have been trying to sell it on that popular sale site but no one has any idea what the car is and thinks its a $700 beater so i figured I would try with people who know these cars. The car is really nice, show condition? probably not but a great cruiser. Its a Florida to Michigan elderly individual's car that has no rust with the exception of a few bubbles on the passenger dogleg section. Interior is really nice. The engine and transmission are perfect, probably the quietest 2.2 I have ever owned, and i own many. The cars comes with a bunch of OEM or best quality replacement parts, like gaskets, calipers, brakes, hoses, belts. The original owner which i purchased it from was a Master Chrysler tech in Florida and took very good care of the car, included are all the Chrysler shop and service manuals and a custom fit car cover. For options I believe it has all except leather, it has power seats, sunroof, functioning A/C, and the rare fuel calculator and factory optioned radar detector. It also has a voice command system through the stereo that tells you to shut the doors,low fuel, don't forget your keys, and so on. Its a really really nice car and I hope someone appreciates this classic like I have all summer, the only reason Im selling it is i already own a 87' Shelby Lancer and a 91' Spirit R/T along with a whole shop of others and I really don't want to store it over winter, but I wont sell it for a winter to someone either. I have allot of high quality pics and can email you video to if you want. Please email me and i will send you my number.
Attached Thumbnails
1985 Chrysler LeBaron GTS - $50-100_4021.jpg   1985 Chrysler LeBaron GTS - $50-100_4022.jpg   1985 Chrysler LeBaron GTS - $50-100_4038.jpg   1985 Chrysler LeBaron GTS - $50-100_4028.jpg  
Quick reply to this message Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #2
Re: 1985 Chrysler LeBaron GTS - $$1950  
TD New Guy

My Ride: 88 Shelby Z
Engine: T2 2.2L
Induct: Turbo

Big Nasty is keeping the peace
Love that digi dash... Good Luck Selling!
Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #3
Thumbs up Re: 1985 Chrysler LeBaron GTS - $$1950  
TD New Guy

And the best part is is still all works perfect,
Old 11-14-2012, 07:03 PM   #4
dme
Boostaholic

My Ride: 90 & 94 Voyager
Engine: 2.5T/3.0

dme is keeping the peace
Nice car. Looks just like mine except for the sunroof and better paint. It seems to be nearly impossible to find a GTS. I definitely can't find any for parts.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #5
Thumbs up Re: 1985 Chrysler LeBaron GTS - $$1950  
Boostaholic

Induct: N/A

GhostDaytona is traveling down a dark road
2 paychecks from my new job I can buy tht car, damn nice
Looking ride, if it hasn't been sold by jan ill come up an
Buy it
Old 11-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #6
Garrett Booster

My Ride: (2) 85 glh turbo
Engine: 2.2 stock
1/4: 14.800

Crusier is keeping the peace
Awesome ride. I wanted one of those for years until on got my GLH turbo.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:03 AM   #7
TD New Guy

It is a VERY nice car for its age, this summer we took it to a couple local mopar only shows for fun, but with a fresh paint job it would look excellent. This is the first LeBaron GTS I had seen in many years so i bought it when i got the opportunity, but shortly after i found a flawless lancer shelby and that was the plan for this car.If i cant sell it i may convert it over the winter, i have plenty of the parts with the exception of the factory ground effects. Currently im building a vr4 powered dodge spirit, if anyone has seen one on here let me know. But i had a perfect 91' body and a wrecked 3000gt vr4 and found its not that difficult to do the transplant, currently the only sticking point is the rear end but i may try locating a awd caravan rear end to use, the gt's is a tough fit being independent.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:19 AM   #8
Level 4 Supporter

ajakeski is keeping the peace
PM sent
Old 11-26-2012, 05:31 PM   #9
TD New Guy

Car is sold, thanks Andy? from Wisconsin, I hope the old girls works out well for you and im glad to see it get a good home with someone who likes the old-school Chrysler's, let me know if you do anything to it - thanks Ryan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
2.2 stage i turbo, chrysler, clean title, lebaron gts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.