console. - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!
TurboDodge.com MarketPlace Shelby Registry Contact Us

Advertisement - Remove these ads today by clicking here.
Go Back   Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! > Appearance > Interior

Interior Restoration or topics about the interior

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 03:08 AM   #1
console.  
Level 4 Supporter

My Ride: 91 daytona es
Engine: 181 3.0l v6
1/4: 0.000

killerkrank is keeping the peace
So, does anyone know of a roof console that would fit a ninety one Daytona? I dont know anything about them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2012, 10:13 AM   #2
Re: console.  
ENTER 4 DECEMBER COTM!

My Ride: 89 Daytona Shelby TT
Engine: 2.5 TII
Induct: Turbo

yellonoma is keeping our cars running
They did make roof consoles for the Daytona's, 89-93 for sure, not sure about other years. They are quite rare, 1375 made in 1989, and only a few hundred each year 91-93. They had an outside temperature display and sensor, reading lights and a storage compartment or two I think, never seen one myself lol.

Cross your fingers and search junkyards (look for upscale models, ES/Shelby/IROC, hardtop only obviously), or they do show up in the forsale section, usually complete with all the wiring and temperature sensor. A good move if you want one, put up a parts wanted thread in the parts wanted section

Last edited by yellonoma; 11-21-2012 at 02:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 10:32 AM   #3
Dr Doom

My Ride: RUSTY DODGES &FORDS
Engine: 86 T1

Dr. Johny Dodge is keeping our cars runningDr. Johny Dodge is keeping our cars running
ya they made them
one style for the 84-89 interiors and another more rounded style for the 90-93 cars
do yourself a favor though , don't buy one for a lebaron unless it's just for the parts
- 'cause the lebaron roof is a diff shape and it won't fit right
Old 11-21-2012, 11:49 AM   #4
Das Beste Oder Nichts

My Ride: 92 Daytona
Engine: 2.5L T1

92TurboTona is ready to make a name for oneself
I have one in my daytona, i can post a pic as soon as photobucket cooperates, you need the mounting bracket and wiring harness to install it, the wiring harness runs along the front headliner to passenger side headliner and down the passenger lower rear paneling and connects to a 8 pin connector already there, connect it and your all set along with connecting the temp sensor along the front lower radiator support

Old 11-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #5
Hybrid Booster

My Ride: 1992 IROC R/T
Engine: 16V

marty mopar is keeping the peace
1990-91 are the same I have a black one out of a 91,it is missing the garage door part on it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.