EliminatorTurbo EliminatorTurbo is offline
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|
- About EliminatorTurbo
- cars, weight lifting, research
- Mopar Certified Parts Advisor
- smart a**, funny and mean. Red headed Leo!
- My Ride
- 1984 Chrysler Laser
- Engine type and displacement
- 2.2L I-4
- Major modifications
- FWDPerformance Stage 3 computer,blow off valve,intercooler, 6 way vac
- Tranny type
- Street Radials
- 60 foot time
- 1/8 Mile ET
- 1/4 Mile ET
- Total Albums: 2
- Total Pictures: 62
- Albums Created by EliminatorTurbo
- Last Activity: 09-13-2019 12:54 PM
- Join Date: 01-30-2006
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
- CBMDennis is offline
|10:57 AM - yellonoma quoted EliminatorTurbo in post Re: Digital Ditziness 84 Laser
OK, Im finally able to start working...
|03:18 PM - tryingbe quoted EliminatorTurbo in post Re: How to-12 Button Navigator Rebuild
link no longer works I received t...
|08:48 AM - NAJ quoted EliminatorTurbo in post Re: Chrysler Star Parts
but it doesnt tell you what the 3 -4...
|10:38 AM - NAJ quoted EliminatorTurbo in post Re: Chrysler Star Parts
wait... is that a metal stamped tag ...