Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! - View Profile: mrfury68

TD New Guy

Feedback

Member Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback: 0
Submit Feedback
  Past
Month
Past
6 Months
Past
12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. 89BaronGTC
    10-31-2019 02:32 PM - permalink
    89BaronGTC
    Did you just start there this year because I assume you are talking about Eddie's place? I took my car there several times in '18 and '19. Last year, I worked with John, Eddie's son-in-law. I was hoping John would be my go-to guy, but he is no longer involved. I took it there in April for maintenance, mostly done by Bob because Eddie was busy. Unfortunately, in May, it sprung a leak from the turbo coolant lines and stranded me. I called (left a message) and texted Eddie, but he never got back to me, so I assumed he wasn't interested. John was also not able to help, and I couldn't do the job. The car was not driveable, and it took me a couple of months this summer to get everything plugged and get it back on the road. Just found a guy to replace the lines. So, I hope nothing is needed for 2020. I wanted to find a place in my area that would not only do the work, I could have the car towed there if stranded. If you hear of someone in the North Hills, please let me know. Thanks! Reed
  2. 89BaronGTC
    10-31-2019 02:32 PM - permalink
    89BaronGTC
    I think I goofed up with my last message and sent it to myself rather than you. Sorry. I'll post it after I send this. I wanted to add more detail, but they limited me to 1,000 characters.
  3. 89BaronGTC
    10-27-2019 09:40 PM - permalink
    89BaronGTC
    I hope this will work. Thanks for your offer to help with a mechanic. I see we are on opposite sides of the river. I am in the North Hills near North Park. I had a couple of guys from that side of the river work on it already, but one had personal problems and couldn't make time to work on it. The other guy just seems disinterested. So, I keep looking for someone dependable! Your thoughts are welcomed. Thanks!

About Me

• About mrfury68
    First Name
    Ron
    Interests
    Classic cars, classic rock, hockey
  • My Ride
    Ride
    87 LeBaron GTS
    Engine type and displacement
    2.2 L
    Induction
    Turbo
    Tranny type
    Automatic
    60 foot time
    1/8 Mile ET
    1/4 Mile ET

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: 11-03-2019 08:33 PM

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

10-28-2019
11:36 AM - 89BaronGTC quoted mrfury68 in post Re: Is our TD hobby dying?
... sent last night to mrfury68. Thanks!
10-27-2019
09:34 PM - 89BaronGTC quoted mrfury68 in post Re: Is our TD hobby dying?
89BaronGTC, what part of Pitt...
08-21-2019
10:22 AM - NAJ quoted mrfury68 in post Re: Head Gasket went, looking for advice
The Fel-Pro multi layer gaske...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome