Turbo Dodge Forums banner
M

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 4 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    479 Posts
    i've found the blower kits on ebay. lucky finds... i got a blower body that has a different end case on it last month. all it needs is the snout. brand new piece. i cant wait to get the turismo 2.2 goin this summer. this 85 supercharged dyno engine i got from chrysler engineering is solid. installed head studs, cometic head gasket, melling high flo oil pump, 180degree t-stat, FWD aluminum T-stat housing, new exhaust studs/nuts, magnacore wires, mallory dist., .460lift purple cam and mopar followers. i painted the block race hemi orange to match the blower too. its gunna look awesome when i get the body painted.

· Registered
    479 Posts
    whats goin on there? im heading back to iraq this thur. we got the net over ther so feel free to contact me with any questions. theres a lady in wichita,kansas selling a 87 turismo. looks beautiful. she had it on craigslist for like 200, then her dad told her to up the price to 600. i told her to get it up to 1000OBO. i paid 900 for mine here in michigan. she did take the car off the site because she was accused of commiting fraud. if you interested i'll email her for you. she might even take 500 for it.. she said it would just die while driving down the road. shes a college girl and i explained what could be done to fix it. i think it was fixed. it's a nice looking car for 600. take it easy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…