Turbo Dodge Forums banner
D

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    157 Posts
    i HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE DONE LIKE MINE , AND IF YOU DO IT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL AND PICK MY MIND - OR NOT BUT i LOVE MINE AND PEOPLE ALWAYS STOP AND ASK ABOUT IT NO MATTER WHERE i AM. RON 516 902 3654 OR AT FIXER828@AOL.COM

· Registered
    157 Posts
    Hi , I was all prepaired to weld a 2" sq tubing down both sides of the frame ,and with shaving the handles and using poppers thought for sure I needed to. But to this day - 17 years since cutting it off ,I have had to do nothing - hard to beleive . I drive this car everyday,over 600 miles a week fas a work truck and then gatherings and car shows on weekends. I put the hard top back in everynight and lock up and then start the next day all over again. Making the end caps and locking mech was much harder than I invisioned - but so glad I cut it . I get lots of looks and many more guestions. Hope this helps and if you have and thoughts or guestions please dont hesitate, Ron

· Premium Member
    1,634 Posts
    Hello and welcome to the forum,

If you have any question, you can PM me or to any other staff members.

There are a lot of experienced users on this forum for technical questions.
    It will be useful if you can fill your profile with the car you own (model, engine, year).

You can post in the new members intro forum :
    New Member Intros - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!

You can also post pics of your car here :
    TurboDodge Snapshots - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!

Enjoy this wonderful forum.
    Louis.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…