Turbo Dodge Forums banner
D

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(5.0 - 110 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    287 Posts
    Hi David, its Mark Carpenter, black GLH-T, we had dinner at The Library in Hoton ~2009 if you happen to recall. Do you still have the quick steering rack to sell? Would it fit on a GLH with maybe a swap of the inner or outer tie rods?? If so I'm all in on it.

· Premium Member
    9,147 Posts
    wow how are you doing ? need any spares lol
    I'm getting out of TD and will be selling my omni as soon as i GET THE TURBO BACK ON IT

· Registered
    287 Posts
    David,

This is Mark Carpenter from the Detroit area, MTU alumni with a black GLH-T. We met in 2009 when I was in Houghton and we ate at The Library. Anyways, I'm going to be listing a set of snow tires mounted on rims, the tires are practically new.I Thought I'd let you know ahead of the listing. tallmarsk8@protonmail.com

· Registered
    99 Posts
    Thank you for kind offer of the A|F. I am on a medical disability and right now we neg balance at the bank. I told my wife we would not work on the car until I get a snow removal gig and get some extra money. I am so sorry, that was a wonderful thing to offer. I am located near Ottawa Canada so it likely will be a few dollars, but thank you anyway for the gesture.

Larry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…