89Waredaytona 89Waredaytona is offline
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|
- About 89Waredaytona
- west wareham, massachusetts
- working on my car, working and helping my friends cars, shoot pool, research modifications for car in the future
- currently employed at a local garage where im appreciated
- just an average joe wanting more power from his car
- My Ride
- 89 Daytona Shelby
- Engine type and displacement
- Major modifications
- 5 spd. swap (A555), gainger
- Tranny type
- Street Radials
- Race weight
- 60 foot time
- 1/8 Mile ET
- 1/4 Mile ET
89 Daytona Shelby T-top - 2.5"T2", under the knife.... will be new once more....
96 Pontiac Grand Prix SE - 3100, everything a GTP but the drivetrain and wheels...
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 12-16-2008 01:30 PM
- Visitor Messages for 89Waredaytona
- Last Activity: Today 07:46 AM
- Join Date: 02-22-2005
|03:48 PM - 89Waredaytona quoted MarkassBauer in post Re: Looking for fuel rail/FPR return line!!!
Need just #10 in pic 4418662, 89-...
|05:57 PM - 89Waredaytona quoted BrokenWagon87$ in post Re: WTB - 89 Daytona Shelby fuel pump hanger and electrical connector
You are correct . It is a 2 prong w...
|05:40 PM - 89Waredaytona quoted BrokenWagon87$ in post Re: WTB - 89 Daytona Shelby fuel pump hanger and electrical connector
Do you need the rear harness or jus...
|09:30 PM - acannell quoted 89Waredaytona in post Re: Parting out 1990 Dodge Daytona 2.5 ES Turbo
The center console, and AC vents.....