Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Indiana Shelby photo shoot.

692 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ATaylorRacing 
#1 ·
I am from the muncie, IN area and would love to get some More Shelby cars and there owners to all get together and take a photo shoot, to display the cars proudly and show the world how Hoosiers roll. that being said, i have also thought [if enough people wanted to] getting a Shelby car night in the spring for a bunch of us to gather in one location, have fun, and mingle with like minds. Im sure there is a national shelby car showcase every year, but its the locally ran and put together car shows that mean the most in my opinion. if i have enough people that want to. i have access to a McDonalds to have a car show at, the manager is a good friend, and loves cars too. i think its an amazing idea, especially since its been given enough time, that people from out of state could come as well, showcasing the shelby cars and how they grew and evolved, would suprise alot of people since most dont know about any other shelby car, besides the roadster and mustangs.

#2 ·
Man I wish people like you live around here or gas was stupid cheap and I was retired (long way to go:rolleyes:). Sounds like a good idea I hope you get something and people going.

Me and my friend are the only TD'ers around here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.