Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Turbo III Service Repair Manual

8K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Lotashelbys 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
i was wondering were i could find a set of service repair manuals for a 91 spirit r/t? haven't really had any luck finding them anywhere...

#2 ·
Re: service repair manual?

check out ebay or put out a wanted ad in the parts wanted section somebody here may have a set that they might want to part with

#8 ·
to take the head off and to work on the head, would i need the engine/chassis/body service repair manual or the powertrain diagnostics manual?
not really unless you plan on doing the head yourself if not just remove the head

#10 ·
Chrysler put out specific T3 manuals: 1991 293 pages,1992 290 pages,1993 270 pages. They are called Turbo 3 Diagnostic Procedures. Extremely detailed to say the least. Overkill I'd say. Lots of electronic related stuff if I remember...it's been some time since I looked at these. I have all of these in my inventory and bought these years ago from Mopar when they were in stock. 50.00 each

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.