Turbo Dodge Forums banner

MS3 Turbo Tune

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Dr.shred 
#1 ·
Been a while TD family! So i've finally went MS! been wanting to this for jesus, about 8 years lol? EIther way, i was looking to see if anyone had a good starting point for MS3 for a turbo setup? Doesn't have to be amazing, however, that in itself would be amazing! just want to familiarize my self with the tunerstudio program and dive into this thing. So if Ed, or any of you old timers like myself have anything lying around on a hard drive someplace. that would be greatly appreciated! Any pointers on this program would be awesome too. Good to be back in the TD world boys, cant wait to hear from all of ya!

#2 ·
I could send you my N/A ms2 tune if that would help at all. Do you have the engine running yet?

I would be interested in some input from people who have run boosted 3.0ls too because I'm working on a turbo setup for the van. Would be nice to see what kind of timing people have run in boost particularly.

#3 ·
Yeah its been up and living for years... same mods i've always had. you pillage through the sticky section you'll see my build. but yeah i'd like any tune at this point, just to play with. it would be greatly appreciated!

#4 ·
I meant do you have it running on MS yet. I am familiar with your build. Yours was one of the builds that convinced me to stick with the 3.0l rather than swap in a 2.2/2.5 years ago when I was still contemplating which direction I wanted to go.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByGKjydz8gewcGh4Z1BUZmNmWkk
This is a link to the .msq file. I'm not sure if an MS2 tune can be used for MS3 but you should be able to open it in tunerstudio and copy settings etc. It's not perfect but I have the idle and startup settings working pretty well. I'm running with no vacuum reference to the FPR so the fuel map is tuned accordingly. 48PSI static pressure. I have all six stock 19lb injectors running off one injector driver. The fuel table does go into boost but that's all just guesswork so that portion can pretty much be ignored.

If you have any questions about why I have things set up a certain way or suggestions on how I can make things better by all means post them!

#5 ·
update!! long sotry short... i bought a trigger wheel, now have full wasted spark and she started up today!! hopefully ill have a tune to post up soon! allot of fighting this car over the past few months, but i feel it was worth it!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.