Turbo Dodge Forums banner

MS3X Turbo 3.0 tune

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Dr.shred 
#1 ·
Since i've been unsuccessful at getting others to share their turbo tunes... here a running 3.0 ms3 tune for all the builders on here. cruise the AFR sits right around 14.8-15 and full boost (12psi) i have it tweaked to 11.9 across the board with more fuel to spare.

quick setup recap: if you truely want this to be as plug and play as possible... remember every car runs slightly different, but if your mods are close to these i bet this is a great starting point allot have been begging for over the years. so.....

wasted spark/ trigger wheel setup DIY autotune quadspark and 6 tower coilpack.
310cc injectors, walbro 255 base fuel pressure set to 60psi
ported polished heads with 3 angle valve grind.
innovate lc1 controlling ego... most of you are familiar with my other add ons but as long as you have the fuel/fire/air to match this setup, this tune should be playable for you!!

feel free to critique this file by all means. this is my tune, i will have a professional tune hopefully soon! im curious on opinions because i feel like i can advance timing more, but im currently not that ballsy.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ry7cgr8dpkJsVGttQGUvvwvsAbI493iX

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.