Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Huge Turbo Acclaim

36K views 174 replies 30 participants last post by  Dr.shred 
#1 ·
I contemplated building something like this for years. ive finally created a monster!

#59 ·
You will need an external pump added to your system to really support that kind of HP.
I would suggest a Denso 044 pump. about 250 bucks but you will be good for 800hp on gas safely. Run that with your current intank walbro.

In tank walbro will crap out LONG before you max out those injectors. With the external 044 you will also be able to crank up pressure if you want and extend the size of those injectors to maybe 60lb :)

I suffered a lot over the years with the intank walbro. It just didnt like the high pressures I forced it to see with the BEGI RRR.
I waited too long to upgrade my fuel system. If I was staying FWD forever then the Denso 044 would have been perfect for me.

#68 ·
lol you were not kidding when you said you wanted to copy my intake filter setup. Looks like the AA body has a LOT more room between the radiator and the engine. My P body doesn't fit the filter well even with the hood spaced upwards.

I love how our engine bays look when setup like this. Open the hood and people drop their jaws.

#69 ·
thats the only place the air filter would fit!! i was going to stuff it down by the clutch linnkage but with the wastegate and stuff there aint much room down there. plus like u said i love the wow factor. yr right about the size differences. tried to put daytona rad in the t2 shadow and it dont work.

#72 ·
I originally thought I could get the filter to fit out towards the fender but that only worked on my smaller turbo setup that had a 3" turbo inlet and tiny ru3030 filter from my n/a setups.

I will post pictures of that thurs/friday when I get internet fast enough to look through imageshack(crap).

#73 ·
You wernt joking about the huge turbo part. Looks nice and clean :thumb:

#81 ·
You bet! (Part Number / Description / Price(CAD))

Solid Neon Diff Pin (Stainless) - 04659142-AB - SHAFT 21-005-003. List Price: $21.75

Diff Pin Keepers - 04800059-AA - BRACKET 21-030-416. List Price: $7.00ea

While you're in there, you might as well plop in a shift kit and solid rear band strut. Order these in from your local tranny shop.

Shift Technology Products - K-404-670 Shift Correction Package

Sonnax HEAVY DUTY Reverse Band Strut - 32710-01

Cheers, TheCanadian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.