irvin - Page 5 - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!
Vendor and Seller Feedback Have something you want to say, good or bad, Post it here

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 111 Old 04-19-2011, 11:30 PM
Boostaholic

1/4: 0.000

Re: irvin

His IP is from mexico...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 111 Old 04-20-2011, 12:25 AM
Administrator

My Ride: 1986 Daytona Turbo Z
Engine: 2.2 4B11T
Induct: Turbo

It's a simple "reverse-shipment" scam. My dad (who worked for the USPS) told me about it. I asked becuase one of my friends were frauded over CL, and shipped an iPod to Nigeria, only to get a bunch of BS addresses to send more money (they "overpayed through paypal") via Western Union Money Order, till I got an address in New York.... Anyway.

Basically, you have abunch of crap "sent" to a legitimate address, but its usually set up as a "change of address" so when the USPS recieves it, and processes it, they look it up, and it should say the person, or address, is no longer valid to that address. So in the computer it is written up as a Redirect, and thus shipped to whatever "new" address the "previous adressee" now resides. Pretty clever way of doing it, and very hard to pinpoint, as it could go to another "redirected" address.

Or, there could be someone at that residence, who basically picks up the packages/money and "drop-ships/forwards" the packages/moneys.

And judging by the length of time these issues have been going on, I'm willing to bet the former.

Cindy, you say you SENT him packages (the shocks) and never recieved anything back? Have his address?

Anyone send him (from here or T-M) a MO/Check, etc?

Post up addresses, I'm sure the Postmaster general would love to investigate. Mail Fraud is a BIG DEAL in the U.S. The P-M G will get a lot more involved than an attourney, its free, and they tend to really like handing out punishments.
post #63 of 111 Old 04-20-2011, 10:37 AM
TD New Guy

My Ride: 87 Daytona Shelby Z

So should we all get together and file a suit? Glhs we need his address. I have a lot of friends in Florida. Big friends.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 111 Old 04-20-2011, 11:04 AM
TD Hardcore User!

My Ride: 92 Laser Turbo AWD
Engine: 4G63T

She can't publicly post his address. It is unprofessional and against the rules of the forum.. If you all want to discuss his where abouts then I suggest you do it over PM.

The rule is set in place because if she gave you his address and say you decided to go and beat him up or kill him, well in that case we are all accessories and that would bring problems to the forum.
post #65 of 111 Old 04-20-2011, 11:16 AM
TD New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerTSI View Post
She can't publicly post his address. It is unprofessional and against the rules of the forum.. If you all want to discuss his where abouts then I suggest you do it over PM.

The rule is set in place because if she gave you his address and say you decided to go and beat him up or kill him, well in that case we are all accessories and that would bring problems to the forum.
Understandable. I can file a suit as soon as I find out what county he is in. Not to mention if he is in the country on a work visa and/or applying for a green card, it can seriously affect his status.

You can go beat him up, but that is only temporary, getting him into the legal system or deported is permanent.

I do not wish any physical harm to the man, I just want what we all want. Our parts or our money back.

I have had this happen to me before with a set of wheels I bought in South Carolina. The guy gave me the run around, so eventually some of my friends and I took a trip to S.C. and I got my wheels.
post #66 of 111 Old 04-20-2011, 01:02 PM
TD Hardcore User!

I wasn't saying you wanted to harm him but in the event you get into a scuffle with him and Hirt him the whoever gave you the address is half responsible along with the staff that let it happen so we have to step in for the best interest of our forum.
post #67 of 111 Old 04-20-2011, 01:21 PM
TD New Guy

I understand. Power of the pen is far greater than the power of the sword. I was merely stating that I have had this happen before. I can not make any ground legally without some idea of his geographically location.
post #68 of 111 Old 04-20-2011, 02:43 PM
TD Hardcore User!

That's why I suggested you PM Cindy..
post #69 of 111 Old 04-20-2011, 02:56 PM
TD New Guy

I pmed her this morning before I even posted anything
post #70 of 111 Old 04-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Daytona Junkie

any updates?
post #71 of 111 Old 04-22-2011, 02:52 PM
TD New Guy

Nothing yet. I did find out that he was in Lee County Florida. He also goes back and forth to Mexico for half of the year. I did send him an email to [email protected] and to [email protected] telling him that I was going to file a suit against him in Lee County. I also told him that because the total dollar amount of the parts is over a thousand dollars it would be considered grand theft, which, is a Felony. No word yet, but we shall see. I will be waiting to hear back from the circuit court of Lee County.
Anyone else hear anything? I would say the jerk split town. He probably has a 6 month work visa. I will see what I can do about getting that revoked.
post #72 of 111 Old 04-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Naturally Aspirated

My Ride: 88 T&C Woody Wagon
Engine: 2.2L TI

Holy cow.. I'm from (and in) Lee county Florida. That's awful. If you need any phone numbers or contact information from any courts ect. that are here let me know, I can definitely get that for you. That's awful, I'm starting to hate this place more and more I swear.
post #73 of 111 Old 04-22-2011, 05:18 PM
TD New Guy

Thanks Woody I will pm you shortly. Here is the message I got back from [email protected].

"lol lol lol first im not from usa im in mexico second fernando is not my name im not stupid to write my real name thats why i use lots of names thanks ".

What a douche bag. Of course that is his daughter writing that.
post #74 of 111 Old 04-22-2011, 05:27 PM
TD New Guy

Thanks Woody. I will see what all we can file against this guy. Possibly not allow his visa to get renewed. I will try and post a picture of him. If you go to his profile and search threads that he has started there is one about having no traction. On that thread is a video of him burning his tires. You can clearly see his face.
post #75 of 111 Old 04-22-2011, 09:19 PM
CHAMPION OF THE LOG

My Ride: 85 shelby charger
Engine: 2.2l sohc bored.20
Induct: Turbo + Nitrous
1/4: 12.550

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvin View Post
you open alredy a refund and my money was take off how do you want me to ship the sv

im really mad about this because every body is going to see that im not a scamer

im getting pictures for every body with my name and date for all people
nice to see that he is a man of his word, not a scammer my ass.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page