FWD Performance - Page 4 - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!
Vendor and Seller Feedback Have something you want to say, good or bad, Post it here

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 49 Old 01-23-2014, 09:20 PM
TD New Guy

My Ride: 87 Charger GLHS
Engine: 2.2l
Induct: Turbo
1/4: 0.000

Re: FWD Performance

Everytime i called cindy it was always the same thing "it was shipped out last week", "it will be shipped this week", or "ill look into it". i was very patiant about waiting for the parts and understand that human error will happen but it happened on every order. I am sharing what i experienced from fwd. if you've had good luck with fwd and want to keep making purchases, thats fine by me. only i wont be anymore.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 49 Old 01-23-2014, 09:49 PM
Garrett Booster

My Ride: 1989 shelby dakota
Engine: 1989 shelby csx #212

people quit wining!!!!! boo who!!! I guess no one on here has ever delt with Year- One, Jegs, Summit, Originial parts group, or Corvette Central? Well I have delt with all of them and those guys are multi millions dollar companys and I am waiting on at least a couple items from Year one for a Pontiac GTO for 3 months now!!!! Ive called them and they say its being shipped when they get it too or they are looking into it too!!!! So I hope everyone that is bitching on here understands that it is not just the small companies in the world that cant either get parts or have a backorders. Everybody needs to get off her back she is doing the best she can!!!! Once again talk to her in a calm manner and she will get it done!!! Parts sometime are hard to find!!

COTM JANUARY '14
COTM FEBRUARY '14
COTM JULY '14

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Jan
post #48 of 49 Old 01-24-2014, 07:26 AM
Level 4 Supporter

My Ride: 89 DaytonShelby TII
Engine: 2.2 Turbo FMIC

CINDY!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!! Keep up the hard work of keeping our cars running. Much less running faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #49 of 49 Old 01-27-2014, 10:36 AM
dw2
TD New Guy

My Ride: 1986 Omni GLHS

Well I am back to follow up on my post.I did receive my logic module.Did it have anything to do with my post?Who knows but I sure as hell couldn't get in touch with anybody prior to posting.If you guys are content with vendors like this,hope it always works out for you.Personally I don't deal with anyone who chooses to do business this way,large or small company.By the way,just because some people don't have lots of posts doesn't mean their experience buying parts is inconsequential.I am a new member here who tries to read and learn through search, I guess in some eyes I am not worthy enough to vent about what I think is a bad buying experience.Anyhow that is just my 2 cents.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page