Be careful with Ol"blue - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!
Vendor and Seller Feedback Have something you want to say, good or bad, Post it here

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 09-08-2014, 01:01 AM Thread Starter
TD New Guy

My Ride: Daytona (GS) -89
Engine: 2.2 TII
Induct: Turbo
1/4: 0.000

Be careful with Ol"blue

Just warning for everybody, bought time ago head and injectors from him, never got those parts or answer to my posts where I asked reason for delay, lost some money to him and I will next time be more careful, just warning to others if he shows back here.
This was my first purchase from this forum, still totally green here, lost my nerves to be rightaway scammed and left from here about 2years, now little cooled and back, so sorry about big delay in this feedback.
Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 09-27-2014, 07:14 PM
Hybrid Booster

Re: Be careful with Ol"blue

Sorry to hear of your troubles. This kind of rip-off stuff is really lame. 95% of the transactions go great. As you know, some do not. Pretty sure this guys name is Jason Genovez. I sold him a nice zero mile rebuilt turbo and that transaction was slow but eventually his wife paid me by paypal and received his turbo. My friend a year later tried to trade for and then purchase outright the same turbo from him. Well you know the drill, took friends money and never sent the turbo. My friend reported him to Post Master General for mail fraud since the transaction was through USPS. Never got his money back as far as I know. His wife's name who sent me the Paypal is Holly Hodgson. She seems to wear the pants in the family. Warren, MI right? This was probably around the same time frame. August of 2012.
This guy needs to make good or be banned so no one else gets ripped off.

Todd
post #3 of 4 Old 09-28-2014, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
TD New Guy

My Ride: Daytona (GS) -89
Engine: 2.2 TII

That Holly Hodgson rings a bell, must be same dude. Be careful with him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 10-02-2014, 10:40 PM
CHAMPION OF THE LOG

My Ride: 85 shelby charger
Engine: 2.2l sohc bored.20
Induct: Turbo + Nitrous
1/4: 12.550

yea, he got me too. we traded a set of brand new +40's and a brand new set of pt lifters and shims for a super 60 intercooler and a shelby valve cover. what i got was a cracked shelby valve cover and a stock t2 intercooler. talked to him, was told he would need some time to come up with the money to buy the parts from me and then dropped off the site for well over a year, came back once or twice since then but never for long stints of time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page