Remaining Laser/Daytona Parts for Sale - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!

Parts For Sale Post your turbo dodge parts for sale here. TD-specific items only.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 06-23-2019, 10:00 PM Thread Starter
TD New Guy

My Ride: 1984 Chrysler Laser
1/4: 0.000

Remaining Laser/Daytona Parts for Sale

Hey all, Still have a few parts remaining from my stash of TurboDodge parts. Here is a short list. I can provide pics as needed. All prices are local pick up. Shipping will be extra. Feel free to make a reasonable offer on any of this stuff.

New Old Stock T-II Intercooler. Looks to have never been used/installed. $100

T-I '88+ One Piece Intake(Not the log) - Could be used for T-II if you bore and tap a hole for the additional sensor. Comes with Injector Rail and Injectors if you need them. $50

T-II Exhaust Manifold: Has the notch for clearance for the blow through turbo orientation. $80

Gray rear hatch Tonneau Cover from a Laser XE: $50

Black leather 3-spoke Daytona C/S Laser XT Steering Wheel with horn button. Nice condition $100

84-86 Instrument Cluster Bezel (for analog cluster) : $50

'84 Garrett Turbo - Spooled fine when last run - Motor was pulled due to an oil pan leak. $160

'84 Turbo-I Motor minus the above turbo that has already been pulled, or any parts you may want from the motor(Valve Cover, Brackets, etc...) $20-$60 depending on the part.

'84 Laser Taillights - In great condition, but not perfect $50 each or $75 for the set.

New Old Stock EGR valve - never been installed, was saving it for the day my car would eventually fail smog due to high N2. That day never came and the car is gone now. Probably a rare part. $100

Aftermarket Remanufactured '85 Logic Module. Definitely for Turbo, not sure if it's the manual or automatic. Had a mopar part cross reference, so l can check into it if anyone is interested. $100

A555 Shifter with intact gear position knob insert. $100

Most of this stuff is pictured on the shelving rack in the photos from my post about 6 months ago, but I can take new pics if needed. Just let me know what ya need.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-28-2019, 03:11 PM
TD New Guy

Hello, I’m interested in the intercooler. Do you still have it?
post #3 of 8 Old 07-28-2019, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
TD New Guy

Re: Remaining Laser/Daytona Parts for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Z C/S View Post
Hello, I’m interested in the intercooler. Do you still have it?
Still have the New Old Stock intercooler. I'm asking $100 + Shipping. If you're interested I would post it on eBay, that way we are both protected and there is a record of the transaction. Just let me know and I'll post it with a Buy-It-Now. What's your zip code?(You can send in a PM if you like)

Thanks for your interest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 10-04-2019, 05:43 PM
TD New Guy

Hey mate, If any of the following are available id be more than willing to buy them from you.

The gray rear hatch cover, 88 Intake manifold, the injectors and rails, TII Exhaust Manifold, Intercooler
post #5 of 8 Old 10-04-2019, 06:02 PM Thread Starter
TD New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeahrightgreer View Post
Hey mate, If any of the following are available id be more than willing to buy them from you.

The gray rear hatch cover, 88 Intake manifold, the injectors and rails, TII Exhaust Manifold, Intercooler
The hatch cover is gone, but I still have the intake and exhaust manifolds, the injector rail, and the new old stock intercooler. Note that the 1-piece intake and the injectors/rail are from a T-I. The exhaust manifold is definitely T-II as it has the notch in the flange to clear the T-II turbo.

PM me with your zip code and we can work out the logistics. I'll probably want to ship the IC in a separate box as the manifolds, even well padded, would probably wreck the IC fins if shipped in the same box...
post #6 of 8 Old 10-04-2019, 09:43 PM
TD New Guy

That’s too bad, as the cover was the most interesting part haha. I PM’d you my shipping address
post #7 of 8 Old 10-09-2019, 01:55 AM
TD New Guy

Did those parts sell?
post #8 of 8 Old 10-09-2019, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
TD New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmadden View Post
Did those parts sell?
Not yet. Which items are you interested in?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
laser daytona turbo i ii

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page