USA Daytona Shelby Z interor parts for sale, correct one - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!
Parts For Sale Post your turbo dodge parts for sale here. TD-specific items only.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 Old 09-03-2010, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
TD New Guy

My Ride: 1988 Shelby Z
Engine: 2.2L Turbo
Induct: Turbo
1/4: 0.000

Daytona Shelby Z interor parts for sale, correct one

I am selling off some parts out of my car. After a nightmare of trying to sell it, I no longer have to. So what I am selling are the following interior parts and a general condition of them. I will post some pics a bit later.

-driver door panel with door lock switch, no speaker cover, red leather, carpet portion is pulled away from speaker area: fair condition
-passenger door panel with door lock switch, speaker cover, red leather: great condition
-center console, was automatic shifted but 'modified' for manual. switches for mirror or power windows don't work, haven't tinkered with them though: so so condition
-center dash piece that holds radio, not in bad shape, not cracked or broken:good shape
-dash board, the only complaint i have about this one is the piece that goes over the steering wheel was ripped by someone. other than that, the dash need some tlc on the plastic bits: so so condition
-all plastic trim pieces except the driver and passenger side. I'm a bit of an ox and have broke the piece your foot goes over getting out of the car on both sides. every other piece though is ok: decent shape
-passenger seat, red leather, sliding and non powered. tilt mechanism works, under pinning my have slight rusting. no rips, tears, or wear spots: overall good, but needs some tlc
-back seats. red leather, no wear spots, slight thread problem with driver side seat seam: good condition
-carpeting, this one is a bit tricky. I believe the front windshield was replaced at one point and the glue used has melted onto spots of the carpet. Me not caring to much about where I put my feet, haven't bothered to clean it, but it has no holes or wear marks. Would make a good replacement for something worse off than it, or a fixer upper: iffy

If any of these pieces interest you, feel free to email me at [email protected] with an offer or to request other contact information. If you don't see something on the interior that you want and I haven't posted, let me know. I am just looking to have the driver seat, shifter, and instrument cluster, and stock boost gauge left after this. I would sell the boost gauge, but the spring is worn a little bit, and I have no replacement at this time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 09-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Daytona Junkie

Re: Daytona Shelby Z interor parts for sale, correct one

please post prices,forum rules.thanks
post #3 of 17 Old 09-04-2010, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
TD New Guy

My bad, posted this in the middle of the night and a rush.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 Old 09-18-2010, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
TD New Guy

Last call for any of the interior parts for an 88 Daytona Shelby Z. All interior trim pieces, rear seat belt buckles, etc... I will update the original post with more parts.
post #5 of 17 Old 09-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Daytona Junkie

still needs prices :)
post #6 of 17 Old 09-18-2010, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
TD New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wargoul View Post
I am selling off some parts out of my car. After a nightmare of trying to sell it, I no longer have to. So what I am selling are the following interior parts and a general condition of them. I will post some pics a bit later.

-driver door panel with door lock switch, no speaker cover, red leather, carpet portion is pulled away from speaker area: fair condition $15
-passenger door panel with door lock switch, speaker cover, red leather: great condition $20
-center console, was automatic shifted but 'modified' for manual. switches for mirror or power windows don't work, haven't tinkered with them though: so so condition $10
-center dash piece that holds radio, not in bad shape, not cracked or broken:good shape $10
-dash board, the only complaint i have about this one is the piece that goes over the steering wheel was ripped by someone. other than that, the dash need some tlc on the plastic bits: so so condition $20
-Trim pieces:
*rear hatch pieces, 4 total $10
*passenger and driver side window inserts $7 for the pair
*passenger and driver side rear wheel well trim pieces, passenger has a small crack by seat belt opening $10 for the pair
*driver and passenger 'a' pillar trim pieces $5 for the pair
*t-top trim pieces $5 for the pair
-passenger seat, red leather, sliding and non powered. tilt mechanism works, under pinning my have slight rusting. no rips, tears, or wear spots: overall good, but needs some tlc $20
-Driver side gray cloth seat, slide rail sticks a little $15
-back seats. red leather, no wear spots, slight thread problem with driver side seat seam: good condition $20
-rear passenger and driver side seat belts $10 for the pair

If any of these pieces interest you, feel free to email me at [email protected] with an offer or to request other contact information. If you don't see something on the interior that you want and I haven't posted, let me know. I am just looking to have the driver seat, shifter, and instrument cluster, and stock boost gauge left after this. I would sell the boost gauge, but the spring is worn a little bit, and I have no replacement at this time.

This is the last call for these parts before I have to get rid of them. I would like to see them be put to use other than land filler. Also, sorry about the prices not being listed. I thought I had that done the last time but it didn't take
post #7 of 17 Old 09-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Daytona Junkie

LOL thanks :)
post #8 of 17 Old 09-19-2010, 10:47 AM
TD Hardcore User!

My Ride: 2GTS,SL,2TC,88DAYSHE
Engine: 2.2

driver's seat belt?????

price shipped to 63043 if it has no tears. PM me.
post #9 of 17 Old 09-20-2010, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
TD New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by looneytuner View Post
driver's seat belt?????

price shipped to 63043 if it has no tears. PM me.

That's one of the only few parts I plan on keeping. Got to strap my lard ass in some how :-P
post #10 of 17 Old 09-20-2010, 10:24 PM
Boostaholic

My Ride: 89 Daytona Shelby
Engine: 2.2 TII

I need 2 screws from the door armrest. There are 4 total the two outer ones are very long and large, the 2 center ones are much smaller and shorter and I need the 2 center screws from either side door armrest. Let me know if you have them and how much shipped to me. I am not having any luck matching them up on the store, finding them at the dealer, or used in a junk yard since there have been zero Dodge Daytonas 87-89.

PM me please.
post #11 of 17 Old 09-20-2010, 11:25 PM
Boostaholic

My Ride: 89 Daytona
Engine: 2.2T2

Seeing as your car was a T-Top do you have the hokey stick molding for the drivers side door?
post #12 of 17 Old 09-21-2010, 01:13 AM Thread Starter
TD New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_Laycock View Post
Seeing as your car was a T-Top do you have the hokey stick molding for the drivers side door?
do you mean the piece of trim that the t-top release handle goes through? cause if so, i have both of them.
post #13 of 17 Old 09-21-2010, 01:28 AM
Meow!!

My Ride: 87shelby charger
Engine: 2.2L TII

free bump!

Last edited by Turbomini; 09-21-2010 at 02:32 AM. Reason: unneeded info lol
post #14 of 17 Old 09-21-2010, 02:28 AM
Boostaholic

My Ride: 89 Daytona
Engine: 2.2T2

I want the piece that goes just under the drivers side window, the black molding that runs along the door under the side view mirror.
post #15 of 17 Old 09-21-2010, 02:29 AM
Meow!!

My Ride: 87shelby charger
Engine: 2.2L TII

ahh see i was wrong lol its taken care of now hehe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
daytona , interior , seating , shelby z , trim

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more! forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page