#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: carform_post -->
Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Dodge Shelby Lancer for sale, in Maryland

Mileage: 167,700 km
VIN: 1B3BX68E8HN398193
Engine Size: 2.2 Turbo 11

Asking price is $2800.00

1987 Shelby Lancer 2.2 T-2 5 speed, cloth original paint , have original stereo . is missing original wheels, missing Shelby valve cover, please call for more details. 3zero1-seven9zero-2seven1three. Land line no text !!! To many projects it has to go !!! Located in Maryland area code 21713 east of Hagerstown.
<!-- END TEMPLATE: carform_post -->

#2 ·
No interest in this car , ( except a local boy who has no money ) so I will try n sell another way before I part it out.. Complete roller with pizza wheels . no engine , trans , shifter , shifter cables, PCM, or logic module .. $ 1000.00 or best offer.. Please call with any questions. 3zero1-seven9zero-2seven1three . Landline no text. leave message and # seems I do not always get PMs from the forum. This is car # 51
Thank you,

#4 ·
Thanks , I just have to many projects , always kept the car inside until a few months ago. Now it has got to go. Hopefully someone has some interest soon. mine also has some rust issues , I have had some that were much worse. I scored A nice 1986 Daytona Turbo Z CS , it took the Shelby Lancers place in garage. , sometimes you have to hard decisions on which ones to keep.

#6 ·
What color is your new CS? I had a red one a while back. It had manual locks, seat and windows but cruise control. It had been rendered a parts car by previous owners losing the title, AND taking out the tire tub body plug. That allowed field mice, fat from soy beans to make it their kingdom. It was horrific in there. The quarters were packed solid with nests. You couldn't see the carpet because of the droppings. I tried to give it away complete for three years. :frown2:

-Mark Lucas

#7 ·
I have two 1986 Daytona Turbo Z cars , first one I bought is red with tan leather, , 5 speed factory sunroof , southern rust free car with at least one repaint. The most recent purchase , white with black leather interior, 5 speed , original paint , no sunroof,. garage kept its entire life. One owner car . 68k original miles . It has CS badges, red one did not. I have quite a few other projects , parts cars as well. All Turbo 2.2 / 2.5 cars. The list is long ….

#8 ·
CS cars didn't get factory sunroof. You see a lot of them with the dealer unit installed. I don't remember if they were even available with power seat. Those damn things are so heavy. The AGA cars were supposed to be all about shedding weight + those heavy duty suspension components. I wish I could have saved mine.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.