Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1992 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo AWD 5-SPD 320HP for sale or trade

13K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  OntDodgeFan 
#1 ·
1992 Dodge Stealth Twin Turbo 320HP
All Wheel Drive
All Wheel Steering
5-SPD Standard Trans (new trans, transfer case, clutch, pressure plate)
165kms original
Pearl White on Black Leather
Fully Loaded minus sunroof
Timing Belt done 20kms ago, new plugs, new battery
255/40ZR17's all around
PW/PDL/PM
Electronically Controlled Suspension
Electronically Controlled Exhaust
Premium Sound with steering wheel controls
Eletroluminescent climate control system
17" Stock color matched 5-spoke wheels
4 -wheel disc bakes with abs
Perfect condition leather interior with power drivers seat
No Rust but there are some minor stone chips

Beautiful car and even great in the winter if you so choose.

$8000 obo or trade +cash

Attachments

See less See more
#17 ·
Sorry guys, I've been on holidays for the past 2 weeks, didn't have a chance to check in.

The exhaust consits of one large muffler with electronic baffle and one small straight through type muffler. Flip the swich and it gets louder but more responsive. Pretty cool for a car built in 92. And yes it's a stock option.

They came stock with 245/45/ZR17 so the 255/40's isn't really that great a stretch. They look great on the rim and fill the wheel well a little better, the 245 was a little small.

The engine bay is very clean although the valve cover's paint has started to peel. Other than that no issues under the hood.

I am not very partial to the CSX/Shadow cars, I would prefer a Daytona (preferably a Turbo Z) but I will consider almost anything (except CSX/Shadow).

You can have the wheel chock if you like, the car had been in storage for 4 years with frequent starts/warm ups/moves but the guy never used the e-brake. Suprisingly it wasn't seized but I didn't trust it when I was warming the car up, hence the chock.

I'd like to get into a 4 cyl. so please step up with your offers. Feel free to ask any questions.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.